Xion Audio Player

What to wear on Valentine's Day?

Anything and Everything not directly related to Xion. Catchup with friends, send links, chat, have fun. Just keep it clean

Postby kamrienlorrry » January 4th, 2010, 3:44 pm

What's the proper way to dress for a date on Valentine's day? I don't want to be too formal or casual. I prefer semi-casual. I wanna wear a skirt, so what color or material will be suitable? What about shoes and top? Sorry about the questions but I'm kinda dumb when it comes to fashion sense
kamrienlorrry
Xion Supporter

Postby xonenine » January 4th, 2010, 4:11 pm

A dress I'd say, not a skirt. :)

I'd think red or white was sexy, pink would be cute and innocent. Any man pretty much equates heel height/shoe with a:does it define the lower calf, and b: how would she look wearing only the shoes... [-X

after that anything he "thinks" will be pretty useless... :)
xonenine
Xion Freak

Postby SLoB » January 4th, 2010, 7:44 pm

xonenine Wrote:A dress I'd say, not a skirt. :)

I'd think red or white was sexy, pink would be cute and innocent. Any man pretty much equates heel height/shoe with a:does it define the lower calf, and b: how would she look wearing only the shoes... [-X

after that anything he "thinks" will be pretty useless... :)

Heheh, spot on xonenine ;) Although I go one further and I look at their eyes too ;)
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Postby xonenine » January 5th, 2010, 3:32 am

none of the bots that hang out with me at night talk about stuff like this, I will remember the eyes now, hehe.

Forgive me for blathering on, I have a mantle to caulk today, and let dry.
xonenine
Xion Freak

Postby OfficerMike07 » January 10th, 2010, 4:47 pm

Heck, if Valentine's Day came around and I actually had a date with someone, I'd be too ecstatic to even be worried about what to wear. Then again, the same holds true for any other day of the year.
OfficerMike07
Xion Fan

Location: A house, Lakeland, Florida, United States, North America, Earth, Milky Way

Return to General Off-Topic Discussion