Xion Audio Player

need help

General Discussion about Xion Audio Player

Postby Heineken » March 4th, 2009, 10:11 am

Hello,
I have been using xion for a while now and the feature i like about it is to choose the skin i want to use. I just had to format my drive and after re-installing everything i am not able to download and use skins. Before i would just download on my desktop and click it would install by it self but now its a XSf file?? I dont know much about this so if any one can help.

Thank you in advance!
Heineken
Xion Supporter

Postby WinstonGFX » March 4th, 2009, 2:09 pm

Xion should have XSF file association by default, but if not, maybe just right click on the XSF and open with Xion for the first one. Then it should get the association.
WinstonGFX
Xion Admirer

Postby Cliff Cawley » March 4th, 2009, 7:25 pm

Heineken Wrote:Hello,
I have been using xion for a while now and the feature i like about it is to choose the skin i want to use. I just had to format my drive and after re-installing everything i am not able to download and use skins. Before i would just download on my desktop and click it would install by it self but now its a XSf file?? I dont know much about this so if any one can help.

Thank you in advance!

You may need to run Xion once as Administrator if you are running on Vista/Windows 7 and if you're using Xion build 100.

The latest beta build 109 has full support for Vista/Windows 7 so that you don't need to run as Administrator.

Cliff :)
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion
r2 Studios
http://www.r2.com.au
http://xion.r2.com.au
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion

Postby Heineken » March 5th, 2009, 4:22 am

Hey fellas,
Thank you very much for the help its working now. Had to run as Administrator with vista.Still strange first time this as happen.

Have a good day and keep up the good work with xion!!
Heineken
Xion Supporter

Return to General Xion Discussion