Xion Audio Player

Xion Player Crashing

General Discussion about Xion Audio Player

Postby happyboy7 » December 19th, 2010, 6:25 am

Hi!

I love the Xion player and all it's skins! I just discovered it about a month ago, and have never had any issues with it until today. I tried to load it, and the skin appears but isn't functional. If I click on it twice, the Windows screen comes up saying Xion has stopped working.

I've got a new computer with I7 processor, 9 gig ram, and running Win7 64-bit. A couple days ago, Microsoft released a bunch of updates. I updated the computer successfully with no issue. And, Xion worked fine after the updates (I played it yesterday).

Is there anyone else having this issue today?
happyboy7
Xion Supporter

Postby Cliff Cawley » December 20th, 2010, 7:50 am

happyboy7 Wrote:Hi!

I love the Xion player and all it's skins! I just discovered it about a month ago, and have never had any issues with it until today. I tried to load it, and the skin appears but isn't functional. If I click on it twice, the Windows screen comes up saying Xion has stopped working.

I've got a new computer with I7 processor, 9 gig ram, and running Win7 64-bit. A couple days ago, Microsoft released a bunch of updates. I updated the computer successfully with no issue. And, Xion worked fine after the updates (I played it yesterday).

Is there anyone else having this issue today?

Hi happyboy7,

Which skin do you have loaded?

Have you tried re-installing Xion?

Cliff :)
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion
r2 Studios
http://www.r2.com.au
http://xion.r2.com.au
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion

Postby happyboy7 » December 20th, 2010, 9:04 am

Thank you for your reply, Cliff!
The skin I have loaded is Avanti mini.
Today I tried to uninstall Xion to then install again. It froze when trying to uninstall. I had to use Task Manager to stop the process.
happyboy7
Xion Supporter

Return to General Xion Discussion