Xion Audio Player

Question Regarding Simple Playlist?

General Discussion about Xion Audio Player

Postby Grimms » September 13th, 2011, 4:45 am

Currently using build 100 of Xion (Don't like the newest version) due to the simple playlist interface. How do I get the total playtime number on the lower left hand corner to start from 0:00 to 3:38:50? Instead of 3:38:50 counting down to 0:00? Use to work fine in XP. I'm currently using this built in Windows 7 64bit. Screen shot below.

Grimms
Xion Supporter

Postby logokas » September 14th, 2011, 5:06 pm

I don't mean to pry, but what's wrong with the new playlist? It still retains the same functions, and adds to it if anything.

That said, the Simple Playlist in build 100 is hardcoded, and to change it, Cliff will have to edit the plugin to suit it. An edit by a user is, to my knowledge, impossible.
I shoot and ask questions later.

Take no offense of it.
logokas
Xion Addict

Postby Cliff Cawley » September 15th, 2011, 9:59 am

Grimms Wrote:Currently using build 100 of Xion (Don't like the newest version) due to the simple playlist interface. How do I get the total playtime number on the lower left hand corner to start from 0:00 to 3:38:50? Instead of 3:38:50 counting down to 0:00? Use to work fine in XP. I'm currently using this built in Windows 7 64bit. Screen shot below.

Grimms, try left clicking on the time display. It should switch from time remaining to time elapsed and give you the effect you're after.

Cliff :)
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion
r2 Studios
http://www.r2.com.au
http://xion.r2.com.au
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion

Postby Grimms » October 12th, 2011, 3:09 am

Cliff Cawley Wrote:
Grimms, try left clicking on the time display. It should switch from time remaining to time elapsed and give you the effect you're after.

Cliff :)

Awwww. That did it. It worked! Thanks a lot Cliff. Love this app. :D
Grimms
Xion Supporter

Return to General Xion Discussion