Xion Audio Player

[added: 96] Skin Browser Design changes

General Discussion about Xion Audio Player

Postby Cliff Cawley » March 30th, 2008, 9:26 pm

I've now implemented the Tabs version in build 96.

When you've opened a skin pack a new tab will show.

If you click the All Skins tab, the second tab will disappear so that you can see its no longer open.

Cliff :)
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion
r2 Studios
http://www.r2.com.au
http://xion.r2.com.au
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion

Postby logokas » April 1st, 2008, 7:57 pm

5th version SLoB edition looks the best in my opinion. It's a little big though, maybe you could cut down the preview size instead? That'd work just fine in my opinion. Make it say, 100x100.
logokas
Xion Addict

Postby yokelxyloid » August 8th, 2009, 3:36 am

The version i have has the tabbed interface but I am a totally new user and found it confusing. I wanted to change the skin from default to the one I downloaded but I could not see the new skin no matter what i clicked on, all skins,currnet skin, get more skin, load skin? how do i load a new skin and where - in what folder do i put it? a few lines of text in this box maybe in the background would help!!

Dont waste your time answering me as i have found that if I drag the xsf file onto the player it is sorted out for me, Clever!!
I still think a small text file that could be downloaded along with the programme with a few pointers would help, as some people might just get confused and move on to another player and we dont want that do we?
Anyway thanks for a great lillte player.
LIfe's hard n then you die
yokelxyloid
Xion Supporter

Postby hemagoku » August 8th, 2009, 3:59 am

i like style 5 the best
hemagoku
Xion Supporter

Postby SLoB » August 8th, 2009, 4:09 am

ROFLMAO :shock:
You're a bit late to the party yokelxyloid, hemagoku :!: :!: :roll: :lol:

better of putting this kind of thing in the latest beta thread so it's picked up

yep looks like some more basic info is needed
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Postby hemagoku » August 8th, 2009, 6:58 am

a i c i posted after he bumped the topic xD ,well good luck ,and what was decided ? style 5 ?
hemagoku
Xion Supporter

Postby SLoB » August 8th, 2009, 9:10 am

yea think so heheh ;)
checkout the latest beta ;)
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Postby Cliff Cawley » August 8th, 2009, 7:46 pm

yokelxyloid Wrote:The version i have has the tabbed interface but I am a totally new user and found it confusing. I wanted to change the skin from default to the one I downloaded but I could not see the new skin no matter what i clicked on, all skins,currnet skin, get more skin, load skin? how do i load a new skin and where - in what folder do i put it? a few lines of text in this box maybe in the background would help!!

Dont waste your time answering me as i have found that if I drag the xsf file onto the player it is sorted out for me, Clever!!
I still think a small text file that could be downloaded along with the programme with a few pointers would help, as some people might just get confused and move on to another player and we dont want that do we?
Anyway thanks for a great lillte player.

Actually, dragging and dropping won't install. Perhaps I need a popup box or something.

To properly install, all you need to do is to double click the skin file. It should launch Xion and ask if you want to install it.

Cliff :)
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion
r2 Studios
http://www.r2.com.au
http://xion.r2.com.au
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion

Previous

Return to General Xion Discussion