Xion Audio Player

Leyer Invisible

Skinning Questions, Suggestions and Ideas

Postby Vicentin » June 2nd, 2009, 9:20 am

As I make to create to layer invisible as of " F & F Faróis" I already tried to nominate to layer in preview, but it did not function

Debtor,

Vicentin
Vicentin
Xion Supporter

Postby SLoB » June 2nd, 2009, 10:36 pm

Hi Vicentin, Welcome to the Xion forum :)

hmm, can you put up a picture of what you mean or post the skin up so we can see what you mean?
either that or we need to get in a translator ;)
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Postby Jikaru » June 3rd, 2009, 3:31 am

You tried to make a layer invisible and it didn't work? Make the opacity 0%.

Or if you are trying to make a layer go invisible via a button use id(x) on the layer you want to hide and use modify(x) on the button and add aclashow/aclahide appropriately to hide and show the layer.

Other than that I don't understand quite what your trying to say... If you wrote it in your native language it would be easier to translate rather than you try to translate to english yourself.
Jikaru
Xion Fan

Postby OfficerMike07 » June 3rd, 2009, 7:52 am

I think he wants to know how to turn certain layers invisible when Xion is not the active window, as in Jikaru's "F & F Headlights" skin. If this is the case, add the "indi_active" keyword to the layers you want to hide when Xion is not the active window. Remember, if you want to know how something works in an existing skin, you can make a copy of the .xsf file and change the extension to .zip, then extract it and open the .psd file.
OfficerMike07
Xion Fan

Location: A house, Lakeland, Florida, United States, North America, Earth, Milky Way

Postby Jikaru » June 3rd, 2009, 9:16 am

ah yes, F&F Headlights uses the keyword indi_active and indi_inactive.

indi_active: these layers only show when the window is active and vice-versa for inactive.
Jikaru
Xion Fan

Postby Vicentin » June 3rd, 2009, 9:54 am

OfficerMike07 Wrote:I think he wants to know how to turn certain layers invisible when Xion is not the active window, as in Jikaru's "F & F Headlights" skin. If this is the case, add the "indi_active" keyword to the layers you want to hide when Xion is not the active window. Remember, if you want to know how something works in an existing skin, you can make a copy of the .xsf file and change the extension to .zip, then extract it and open the .psd file.

Jikaru Wrote:ah yes, F&F Headlights uses the keyword indi_active and indi_inactive.

indi_active: these layers only show when the window is active and vice-versa for inactive.

thanks a lot, it was this that I was needing.. ;D

I until know a little of English, but I am with laziness to think :? :D
Vicentin
Xion Supporter

Return to General Skin Discussion