Xion Audio Player

Indicators not showing + wierd button thing

Skinning Questions, Suggestions and Ideas

Postby SK Originals » May 29th, 2007, 3:24 pm

Hello all, I have been working on a skin that was working fine until the last 2 updates. Now all my layers set as indicators are not showing up when the skin is in use. According to the keyword list and before the updates these were working perfectly fine. All are labled 'indi_play' and the such. I was wondering if anyone else had experienced this and maybe I have something wrong (though would think it would not have worked before if that were the case). Maybe there is an order to the layers I'm not aware of?

As an expamle here is the list of layer order for the playlist...
indi_playlist
playlist_over
playlist_normal *

* indicates visable (not part of the layer name) and the others are not.

Any help with this would be great, also have had another problem since updating where the close button doesn't work and there seems to be interfernce with the mute button. Was also working fine before last updates. But, the first one is more annoying and inportant to the skin, I can eliminate the close and mute if need be.

**Edit**
Everything in this skin was working correctly. Including all the indicators, sliders, text fields, animations and so on. Please help... I have no idea what to do at this point.
Last edited by SK Originals on June 1st, 2007, 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
SK Originals
Xion Supporter

Postby SK Originals » May 29th, 2007, 3:43 pm

ok.. nevermind... just figured out all indicator layers have to be showing (visable) in the final state.

However, I am still having a problem with the skin seemingly running interference with the close button. Like I can mouse over the mute button and the close-over layer shows. and niether seems to be working correctly.
SK Originals
Xion Supporter

Postby SLoB » May 29th, 2007, 6:01 pm

post the skin up, will take a look
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Postby SK Originals » May 31st, 2007, 1:16 pm

SLoB, I'll send a PM to you with a direct link to it. Thanks for any help you can give.
SK Originals
Xion Supporter

Postby SK Originals » June 1st, 2007, 1:16 am

Thanks a lot SLoB, your suggestion on changing the layer order worked great... for anyone else having a similar thing happening there is a particular order your button layers should be in...

xx_over
xx_nornal
xx_down

;)
SK Originals
Xion Supporter

Return to General Skin Discussion