Xion Audio Player

problem with buttons

Skinning Questions, Suggestions and Ideas

Postby xSmokechecKx » January 4th, 2008, 6:07 pm

hey everyone... i was off to a great start learning to skin. i skinned a normal player that works awesome, then went to skin the small interface of it. i did a lot of things the same... but for some reason, the hitboxes on my buttons only activate towards the bottom of the buttons.

also... i am also having problems with being able to click on it anywhere and drag it. any ideas?

Very respectfully,
Smoke
"The power of the mind is a treasure... use it how you see fit"
xSmokechecKx
Xion Supporter

Postby SLoB » January 4th, 2008, 7:02 pm

yep but this aint a bug ;)

you will most likely have something blocking the layers which is why they cannot be pressed anywhere else, isolate a button and crop it tight to the layer, do that for a few of them and try again
you need the keyword moveable on some layers to move them, also try using passthrough on layers that overlap the moveable layer so that they act as a ghost layer
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Postby xSmokechecKx » January 4th, 2008, 8:17 pm

yeah... it was just me being a newb. haha. My highlight layer was blocking it. I included passthrough, and moveable.... now it works fine. How do i put it here now? i have the regular and the thin...... as i will show the pics in another thread. Thx for the help SLoB... and i shall continue to learn. :P

Very respectfully,
Smoke
"The power of the mind is a treasure... use it how you see fit"
xSmokechecKx
Xion Supporter

Postby SLoB » January 5th, 2008, 2:37 am

use the contact page and fill in the blanks, if u got no webspace then mail him via your choice of mailer, Cliff picks them up when he can, don't expect them to go up over the weekend tho, normally they go up Monday/Tuesday ish
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Return to General Skin Discussion