Xion Audio Player

SUGGESTION: Mp3 Media Library

Feature Requests and Ideas

Postby Korsakoff » October 14th, 2006, 3:58 am

It's very useful to have the possibility of scan all the hds for media or mp3 or flac or some of them and add in a dynamic library. So just typing a few letters of the name of the song or of the artist or of the filename, you can view the results and double clicking on one of it enqueuing all the results.

Something like the actual alt+L of winamp if you know it...

bye
Korsakoff
Xion Supporter

Postby Cliff Cawley » October 14th, 2006, 10:25 am

Hi Korsakoff,

Welcome to the Xion Community!

You can actually already do this in the playlist window. If you have all of your music in the playlist and you are looking for some specific songs, you can filter the list by typing the name in, in the text box at the top.

The list will be filtered until you clear the filter. Xion will know that the list is filtered and then only start playing the song from the filtered list.

I havn't added this functionality to the Library control, however this sounds like a good idea, so I will look at adding it.

Thanks!

Cliff :)
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion
r2 Studios
http://www.r2.com.au
http://xion.r2.com.au
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion

Postby Korsakoff » October 15th, 2006, 5:43 am

ok! i'm happy that's going to be added... but i try to explain in a better way (my english is not good, i know :( )

i was not referring to the playlist but to a media library that enqueue in the playlist the songs filtered with user's specifications, so you don't have it yet. for example typing "madonna" in the media library will show you all the media about madonna that you have in the hd. double clicking on one of this and all the results will be added to the playplist.
Korsakoff
Xion Supporter

Return to Feature Requests