Xion Audio Player

Sonique visuals

Feature Requests and Ideas

Postby ALAS » June 21st, 2007, 3:17 am

note: this request should NOT be included into the "three wishes" requests!!!!

was playing around with Sonique yesterday. Had been skinning it, that was a complete mess, but nevertheless it is still a toy which has "the certain something". And except of the many great skins existing for it, a big thing there are the many beautiful, creative, brilliant visuals!

Xion is really beautiful atm, but its one visual is not THAT thrilling to use it extensively. I think Xion would really grow a lot, if Sonique vis could be included. Imagine the potential now with all features Xion offers for skinning. To my knowledge some players already use sonique vis or there are plugins to use them. One thing for shure, they are by far the best visuals you can get-and there´s a lot out there. I don´t know if it is hard to implement to Xion and I don´t know if today visuals are so old-fashioned and uncool that they are forbidden, but I would love it...
ALAS
Xion Fan

Postby Cliff Cawley » June 21st, 2007, 7:20 am

ALAS Wrote:note: this request should NOT be included into the "three wishes" requests!!!!

was playing around with Sonique yesterday. Had been skinning it, that was a complete mess, but nevertheless it is still a toy which has "the certain something". And except of the many great skins existing for it, a big thing there are the many beautiful, creative, brilliant visuals!

Xion is really beautiful atm, but its one visual is not THAT thrilling to use it extensively. I think Xion would really grow a lot, if Sonique vis could be included. Imagine the potential now with all features Xion offers for skinning. To my knowledge some players already use sonique vis or there are plugins to use them. One thing for shure, they are by far the best visuals you can get-and there´s a lot out there. I don´t know if it is hard to implement to Xion and I don´t know if today visuals are so old-fashioned and uncool that they are forbidden, but I would love it...

It's funny that you should mention that...

;)

Cliff :)
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion
r2 Studios
http://www.r2.com.au
http://xion.r2.com.au
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion

Postby ALAS » June 21st, 2007, 7:37 am

Cliff! What´s that? Come on, tell me more! I couldn´t find it in 82!

Is it a screenshot of a new build you are working on? Please reply, yes! :D
Will the visuals be directly integrable into the main skin? Please reply, Yes! :D

If you do so, I can´t guarantee not to love you ! :wink:

Come on tell me more!
ALAS
Xion Fan

Postby pickle » June 21st, 2007, 9:35 am

That screenshot leads me to believe you've been doing too much coding & boolean comparison Cliff ;)
pickle
Xion Admirer

Postby Cliff Cawley » June 21st, 2007, 1:03 pm

ALAS Wrote:Cliff! What´s that? Come on, tell me more! I couldn´t find it in 82!

Is it a screenshot of a new build you are working on? Please reply, yes! :D
Will the visuals be directly integrable into the main skin? Please reply, Yes! :D

If you do so, I can´t guarantee not to love you ! :wink:

Come on tell me more!

All I'm going to say, is that this is some new candy for the future, and will be released as a Component for download :)

(Oh, and it may work with more than just Winamp and Sonique)

Cliff :)
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion
r2 Studios
http://www.r2.com.au
http://xion.r2.com.au
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion

Postby ALAS » June 21st, 2007, 4:22 pm

Wow, that´s fantastic! This way I like feature requestes, asking for something that´s already in work!

Thanks for these news, Cliff :D :D
ALAS
Xion Fan

Postby Gregory2001 » June 25th, 2007, 1:22 am

I would love to see G-Force included in the Visualization. Also, DFX would be cool.
Gregory2001
Xion Supporter

Return to Feature Requests