Xion Audio Player

Another Sound Request (more for my own wants really)

Feature Requests and Ideas

Postby Lance » April 11th, 2008, 9:12 am

Hey Cliff, again... hehe. Sorry about throwing all these ideas out within 24 hours :shock:

Alright I know this has been asked for already, it's the ability to add sound to buttons. HOWEVER, I have a slightly diferent reason for it.

I am currently developing a DJ themed skin and it's turning out pretty well. You can preview here:

Anyway, I've gotten it to work pretty much how I wanted it so far. The vinyls rotate, the arm moves accross with the with track progression and you can drag it around (which puts the stuttered seak sound to good use!). However, there's one idea I just can't create seen as it's not available. I originally wanted just the left deck to play the track, and the right one would give the option to play a vinyl crackle sound effect loop, just to add to the athenticity of playing records! This would simply be the right deck acting as a button to start and stop the loop, with an optional control for its volume.

Sooo, I'm here once again asking for Cliffs fantastic attention in hopes that one day, we could add sound files to our .xsf :D That would just be heavenly as you could create some pretty neat interactive skins with optional sound effects. Of course, it's all for fun, but that's what I'm aiming for in my work.

Thanks for reading guys. Take care.

EDIT: I'd even pay you to add this. It means that much to me :lol:

Peace, Lance
Last edited by Lance on April 11th, 2008, 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lance
Xion Fan

Postby UnseenRage » April 11th, 2008, 9:34 am

Lance, that looks like an excellent skin. Took for ever to load but it was worth the wait. Nice smooth lines.
UnseenRage
Xion Supporter

Return to Feature Requests