Xion Audio Player

track layer name truncation

Feature Requests and Ideas

Postby OfficerMike07 » October 25th, 2008, 6:45 am

Is there any reason we can't drop the "track" keyword and save a few characters in our layer names? I think "title" "artist" "album" etc. should suffice as keywords. How about shortening true and false to t and f?
OfficerMike07
Xion Fan

Location: A house, Lakeland, Florida, United States, North America, Earth, Milky Way

Postby Cliff Cawley » October 25th, 2008, 11:12 am

OfficerMike07 Wrote:Is there any reason we can't drop the "track" keyword and save a few characters in our layer names? I think "title" "artist" "album" etc. should suffice as keywords. How about shortening true and false to t and f?

I guess I could go through and make some more changes, and add some shorter names. Are you running out of space? Have you tried double clicking the layer name and entering the text there?

Cliff :)
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion
r2 Studios
http://www.r2.com.au
http://xion.r2.com.au
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion

Postby OfficerMike07 » October 25th, 2008, 12:46 pm

Cliff Cawley Wrote:
OfficerMike07 Wrote:Is there any reason we can't drop the "track" keyword and save a few characters in our layer names? I think "title" "artist" "album" etc. should suffice as keywords. How about shortening true and false to t and f?

I guess I could go through and make some more changes, and add some shorter names. Are you running out of space? Have you tried double clicking the layer name and entering the text there?

Cliff :)

nope, didn't think of that... *slaps forehead*
OfficerMike07
Xion Fan

Location: A house, Lakeland, Florida, United States, North America, Earth, Milky Way

Postby SLoB » October 25th, 2008, 9:05 pm

thought that info was in one of the tips and tricks stickies since long way back ;)
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Return to Feature Requests