Xion Audio Player

Comments about Xion...and 2 suggestions

Feature Requests and Ideas

Postby Darkness123 » November 17th, 2008, 6:05 am

Hi Cliff,

You cannot imagine how diificult it was to find Xion...All the sites advertising software---download.com, softpedia.com, etc----have many different bullshit on top of their lists...but not Xion.

Anyway, I was looking for a Visual Equalizer plug-in (for my WMP 11) or some sort of software that could provide visualizations with bars(I cant stand these shi tty no making sense visuals with amorfous shapes)...After an extensive search I can tell you that there are only a couple of poor (software) suggestions on the market currently...Plugins with bars visualization for WMP 11, only one...

The search made me feel furstrated until I accidently discovered Xion...A magnificent and light suggestion for my Win Vista...I'm already using it as my default music player!..Well done Cliff..and everyone else involved in the making of Xion... :)

If you allow me to suggest two things:
1.Make this magnificent product, known to more people...
2.Is there any way to include a visual bar equalizer in Xion...I don't mean of course the VU bars...Altough one reason that made curious in using the product was that, I saw the VU bars in many skins of Xion..For example the Okno skin is quite close to what I try to suggest...Pretty responsive graphics...

Thanks a lot in advance...
Darkness123
Xion Supporter

Postby OfficerMike07 » November 17th, 2008, 7:02 am

Xion already has an equalizer... some skins have an Eq toggle button in them, but if not, right click on xion, click configure xion, then click on the equalizer tab
OfficerMike07
Xion Fan

Location: A house, Lakeland, Florida, United States, North America, Earth, Milky Way

Postby Darkness123 » November 17th, 2008, 7:05 am

I'm talking about a visual equalizer...This should be in the visualization screen...Think something like WhiteCap from SoundSpectrum..but with bars. :)

It could even appear at main screen of the skin!
Darkness123
Xion Supporter

Postby Cliff Cawley » November 17th, 2008, 8:01 am

I think I know what you're talking about and I will add support for this in the future ;)

Cliff :)
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion
r2 Studios
http://www.r2.com.au
http://xion.r2.com.au
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion

Postby Darkness123 » November 17th, 2008, 8:43 am

Cheers Cliff...I think it could be a super idea...Thanks again. :D
Darkness123
Xion Supporter

Postby logokas » November 20th, 2008, 5:56 am

Sadly, it's true. Xion is very hard to find when you don't know what you're looking for.

The only way to really get some more hype on it is to tell as many people as you know, i guess. Other ways are just advertising, hotlinking, affiliating, etc

Not much else we can do.

That reminds me, i need to make those Xion userbars i've been thinking about lately.
I shoot and ask questions later.

Take no offense of it.
logokas
Xion Addict

Return to Feature Requests