Xion Audio Player

[solved] Xion won't open my skin PSD - Goes to default

Discuss potential bugs with other users or try to find out a solution to an existing bug

Postby asherzgfx » March 28th, 2009, 2:03 am

Hey guys,

I was wandering if you could help me with a problem I am having. I am making a skin at the moment and I was testing it by dropping the PSD onto xion and looking at the changes I was making. Then when I dropped my PSD in last night it wouldn't load, it would just jump to the defauly xion skin... I tryed archiving it to the xion format and installing it and it would just stay in the skin list as "loading..." for ages and I couldn't get it too load.

I am running Windows XP Home 32-bit and dual core intel 3ghz processer.

For all of my computer stats it's written ontop of the image of my computer here: http://asherzgfx.deviantart.com/art/Des ... -113810831

I'd apreciate any help you guys can give me as this is really annoying, I spent ages getting this skin to where it is.

Thanks,

-Ash
asherzgfx
Xion Supporter

Postby logokas » March 28th, 2009, 2:59 am

cool rig bro

As for your issue, it might be a beta related issue. Did you do the usual stuff? Restart Xion? Reinstall it? Try an older build? If you can narrow down from where the bug is from, Cliff can fix it faster.
I shoot and ask questions later.

Take no offense of it.
logokas
Xion Addict

Postby asherzgfx » March 28th, 2009, 3:14 am

Thanks,

As for the build of xion I don't think thats answer, because I can get all skins to open perfectly fine, exept for mine (sods law).

I can get the original PSD open without any named layers, but once I go to open the edited one it's having non of it, it's really annoying as I was hoping to get it finished tonight. :(
asherzgfx
Xion Supporter

Postby xonenine » March 28th, 2009, 3:47 am

If you want to upload it somewhere, and post a link I'm sure someone will tell you whats wrong. :)
xonenine
Xion Freak

Postby asherzgfx » March 28th, 2009, 5:01 am

Never mind I solved it, it was set to 16bit channel rather than an 8bit image.

Sorry for waisting your time, and thanks for the replys.

-Ash
asherzgfx
Xion Supporter

Return to Bugs (Release Build)