Xion Audio Player

Bugs with latest beta build

Discuss potential bugs with other users or try to find out a solution to an existing bug

Postby dolnagad » April 27th, 2009, 2:37 am

I have downloaded latest beta build today and seems nice player overall 2 things that bothered me, Equalizer resets every time new track starts have to manually re-enable it,and when i made custom key mapping (winamp like single key combination for pause,next song ,mute etc) imagine my surprise minimized the player and start typing,i was pausing the songs when i hit a key that i mapped in the player.
dolnagad
Xion Supporter

Postby logokas » April 27th, 2009, 4:39 am

Beta build bugs go to the beta build thread the bug occurs in.
I shoot and ask questions later.

Take no offense of it.
logokas
Xion Addict

Postby Cliff Cawley » April 27th, 2009, 7:52 am

Bugs should be reported in the thread for the particular beta build.

dolnagad Wrote:I have downloaded latest beta build today and seems nice player overall 2 things that bothered me, Equalizer resets every time new track starts have to manually re-enable it,

I can't reproduce this, can anyone else?

dolnagad Wrote:and when i made custom key mapping (winamp like single key combination for pause,next song ,mute etc) imagine my surprise minimized the player and start typing,i was pausing the songs when i hit a key that i mapped in the player.

Imagine my surprise that you ignored the warning! The warning is as follows when you bind a single key:

---------------------------
Key Assignment Warning
WARNING: You're about to bind to a single keyboard key.
This may cause conflicts when you use other applications.

It is recommended to use a modifier such as Shift, Ctrl or Alt, or a combination of these.

Are you sure you want to continue with assigning this key?
Yes No

Global Hotkeys will work even when Xion is not the active window. You should include some modifiers such as Ctrl and Shift instead of using just single keys.

I can only assume you aren't actually using the latest beta otherwise I'm sure you would have seen these messages. It would help if you reported the bug in the same thread that you downloaded the Beta for.

Cliff :)
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion
r2 Studios
http://www.r2.com.au
http://xion.r2.com.au
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion

Return to Bugs (Release Build)