Xion Audio Player

Invisible Xion

Discuss potential bugs with other users or try to find out a solution to an existing bug

Postby [HYBRID BEING] » April 1st, 2010, 1:33 am

Somehow i end up with no way to access my player and playlist directly. They just... disappeared. I still can operate it with tray icon and keyboard but it's not very convenient) I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Xion but in vain. It doesn't look like it's off-screen, cause alt-space brings up menu (moving Xion doesn't help).
Moreover, i can't install any skins, and skin browser is totally blank.
Obviously, minimizing/maximizing doesn't help.
[HYBRID BEING]
Xion Supporter

Postby Cliff Cawley » April 15th, 2010, 10:37 pm

[HYBRID BEING] Wrote:Somehow i end up with no way to access my player and playlist directly. They just... disappeared. I still can operate it with tray icon and keyboard but it's not very convenient) I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Xion but in vain. It doesn't look like it's off-screen, cause alt-space brings up menu (moving Xion doesn't help).
Moreover, i can't install any skins, and skin browser is totally blank.
Obviously, minimizing/maximizing doesn't help.

Hi Hibrid,

You can reset the window positions by right clicking on Xion and choosing Configure Xion. Switch to the Plugins Tab and then select 'Default Interface' or 'Default Playlist' and click the Options button. There should be a large 'Reset Window Position and Size' button that when clicked will reset the window for you.

Cliff :)
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion
r2 Studios
http://www.r2.com.au
http://xion.r2.com.au
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion

Postby [HYBRID BEING] » April 16th, 2010, 5:43 am

Hate to say it, but i actually solved the problem. I tried to install the skin once more (this time the skin i used before the problem (Onyx, if that matters)), and Xion appeared. Anyway, thanks for response, hope this would help others w/o reinstalling.
Looking forward to the next update. :)
[HYBRID BEING]
Xion Supporter

Return to Bugs (Release Build)