Xion Audio Player

Reset Window Position for PL and EQ

Discuss potential bugs with other users or try to find out a solution to an existing bug

Postby Lance » December 29th, 2013, 10:37 am

Just stumbled across this, and I'm surprised that it hasn't been noticed it before. Well, it's a rare occurrence that the fix is needed...

Resetting the window position doesn't reset the Playlist or EQ (or other none main windows)
This needs to be addressed as I just managed to lose my playlist off the edge of a screen somewhere and the only way I could get it back was to add a massive 'moveable' layer to the PSD like 1000px wide to drag it back in.

:santa:
I made the Xion Default skin. Ask me questions and stuff.

DeviantArt
Lance
Xion Fan

Postby regener8ed » December 30th, 2013, 3:18 am

yep, could swear I've mentioned this one before -- so definitely +1 on the need-to-do list.

btw, there are other tricks beside skin editing: there is a Settings.dat file under C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\r2 Studios\Xion which has entries for screen position (PL = Components > CorePlaylist > Window); just close Xion, edit the x,y values and reopen Xion.
regener8ed
Xion Supporter

Postby Cliff Cawley » January 1st, 2014, 3:43 pm

As you probably found, under the Player tab, the Reset Window Position will work for the Main Player.

The same option can be found under the Playlist Tab which will reset the playlist.

I haven't added one for the Equalizer yet, as it was never really a separate window until recently and I need to update the Equalizer tab.

Cliff :)
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion
r2 Studios
http://www.r2.com.au
http://xion.r2.com.au
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion

Return to Bugs (Release Build)