Xion Audio Player

Autoplay on start + shell integration

Discuss potential bugs with other users or try to find out a solution to an existing bug

Postby dredd » April 9th, 2008, 12:18 am

Not really a bug: When autoplay on start is activated and a file is opened from shell then a small bit of the last file is played before the new song starts. Perhaps you should check if Xion has been started in the context of playing another file before starting playback of the last one. Just a little suggestion for when you have no other problems to take care of :)
dredd
Xion Supporter

Postby Cliff Cawley » April 15th, 2008, 9:15 pm

dredd Wrote:Not really a bug: When autoplay on start is activated and a file is opened from shell then a small bit of the last file is played before the new song starts. Perhaps you should check if Xion has been started in the context of playing another file before starting playback of the last one. Just a little suggestion for when you have no other problems to take care of :)

Thanks for reporting dredd. I'll leave it alone for now, but I'll look at fixing in the future ;)

Cliff :)
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion
r2 Studios
http://www.r2.com.au
http://xion.r2.com.au
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion

Postby dredd » April 16th, 2008, 3:19 am

Cliff Cawley Wrote:
dredd Wrote:Not really a bug: When autoplay on start is activated and a file is opened from shell then a small bit of the last file is played before the new song starts. Perhaps you should check if Xion has been started in the context of playing another file before starting playback of the last one. Just a little suggestion for when you have no other problems to take care of :)

Thanks for reporting dredd. I'll leave it alone for now, but I'll look at fixing in the future ;)

Cliff :)

Thanks Cliff! Of course it's low priority ;)
dredd
Xion Supporter

Return to Bugs (Release Build)