Xion Audio Player

Mini Media v2

Leave you feedback for skin authors who have published their skins on the Skins page

Postby logokas » January 8th, 2009, 4:33 pm

First, to get a few things out of the way, excellent job with breaking the skin upload system!

Welcome to the Xion community, where there's only one person who dares bastardize anybody's work. Don't mind it.

Anyway, what we got here is a great piece of work. I like skins like these. Tiny, fit to the corner of the screen and don't get in the way, while retaining usability. The fact that it's a clone for the most part doesn't bother at all.

There is a bit of more usability that could be added to this by means of stretching the player's width to add a few more sliders, but the current design fits great.

It might just be a tad too small to effectively use it, though.

Still, great work.

Oh and, for future reference, it'd be best if you just updated instead of making a version 2, because the difference really seems like a minor update.

Also, your description is misleading. I don't know if you noticed that your uploaded work is still in xsf format. Making a zip containing these files is essentially not necessary, because most of the things are already contained in the psd and Xion displays them itself.

EDIT: I just unpacked the thing and see what you were trying to do. However you ended up doubling the filesize unnecessarily. Do consider editing that out.
I shoot and ask questions later.

Take no offense of it.
logokas
Xion Addict

Postby razardk » January 8th, 2009, 8:31 pm

Thanks for the feedback :) ..

And about crashing the upload, haha .. Cant delete it.. Who do you do? :P
razardk
Xion Supporter

Return to Released Skin Feedback