Xion Audio Player

x1024

Leave you feedback for skin authors who have published their skins on the Skins page

Postby djinn2 » March 27th, 2009, 9:35 pm

erm... wow!

Well I tested it, reverted back to build 109 to get it working properly, used up half of my dual-cores, spent half an hour figuring what everything did and then sat back and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Very well done Xonenine :D

Only half the buttons show up in the right dock on build 111 and the lights are wonky. But I'm sure you're aware of that. The main issue is the cpu usage, although thats not such a problem if you are using it as a full screen skin. I dread to think what would happen if there was a version designed for 1680 x 1050 :roll:

I suggest you take a short break before diving into version 2 :wink:
djinn2
Xion Admirer

Postby xonenine » March 27th, 2009, 10:06 pm

Thanks alot djinn2! I sure as heck was happy to be done, I can tell you.Now a couple of small skins and a rest. :)

Cliff reminded me in my haste to release I could have merged one hell of a lot more, so I'll make it a couple MB smaller next time.

The button issues w/ 111 were bothersome and it was nice of you to take the time to go back to 109, in retrospect I would have done some of the animation structure different.

xonenine :)
xonenine
Xion Freak

Return to Released Skin Feedback