Xion Audio Player

Titan

Leave you feedback for skin authors who have published their skins on the Skins page

Postby xonenine » May 6th, 2009, 11:27 am

I have to tell you, the fish is awesome, such good texture detail and the red eye couldn't be any eviler! :twisted:

The only part I didn't like was
a) I'd like a 1/2 size or small fish option, maybe w/ no controls,
b) the vis edge is too visible, this would really benefit from an animation set w/ the same lighting effects/colors but less visible edge. :)
xonenine
Xion Freak

Postby Crotale » May 9th, 2009, 2:43 pm

Thanks for the compliments and the feedback!

a) I was considering a minimal option, I'm on the fence on that one.
b) What do you mean by vis edge? I don't understand, maybe I'm just too tired right now. Will you please explain?
Crotale
Xion Supporter

Postby xonenine » May 9th, 2009, 10:26 pm

I mean that the right (or leading)edge of the VU Meter layer(s) is too clearly defined as it goes across the fish. I haven't opened the psd, but it appears to be a vumeterlr layer or a couple.

If the edge was faded/blended to look more integral to the fish it would look twice as polished. :)
xonenine
Xion Freak

Postby Crotale » May 11th, 2009, 9:55 am

I'll give that a shot and see how it looks. I may go ahead and make the min player as well. I have spent the last two weeks creating a wallpaper where a school of titans are headed into battle with a unique serpent I conceptualized. I may even make a serpent Xion skin, well maybe.
Crotale
Xion Supporter

Return to Released Skin Feedback