Xion Audio Player

Xilu

Leave you feedback for skin authors who have published their skins on the Skins page

Postby Lance » June 2nd, 2009, 1:18 pm

Very very nice man! Super smooth animation and inded a sexy design :)

I would personally find this more usable if the trackname area was the much longer and the progress shorter, especially with having the faded text too. Also the time block could be longer too as once it breeches the hour mark (set as time remaining), it cuts off. It only needs extending about 8 pixels though. Those are the only improvements I have.

4 stars from me, 5 if those improvements could be made. Really love this little skin. Great work man!

Peace, Lance
I made the Xion Default skin. Ask me questions and stuff.

DeviantArt
Lance
Xion Fan

Postby SLoB » June 2nd, 2009, 10:57 pm

Hmm, where is the vertical mode?
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Postby Lance » June 2nd, 2009, 11:32 pm

SLoB Wrote:Hmm, where is the vertical mode?

I thought the same but I believe it's just for the promo image.

Peace, Lance
I made the Xion Default skin. Ask me questions and stuff.

DeviantArt
Lance
Xion Fan

Postby SLoB » June 3rd, 2009, 12:00 am

m2, was just waiting to hear jikaru explain why he is kinda giving false hopes :?: :shock: :roll: :lol:

I asked Cliff years ago for rotated/angled text and thought it had been added in the latest betas, so looked at the reference list for text object and it wasn't there :(

Perceived impression from promo image suggests it has vertical rotated text, actual result disapointing, so you can imagine why I posted heheh.

Now all we need is Cliff to add those in ;) heheh
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Postby Jikaru » June 3rd, 2009, 3:25 am

Once rotated text is implemented I'll add a vertical mode (it has been thought of), sorry bout the promo image being vertical but all of my promos up till Xilu_Glass have had the same dimensions. I might remake the promo for this AND fix the suggestions Lance had (I thought the same things but was too lazy to redo the animation after everything was said and done) once I revisit this later.
Jikaru
Xion Fan

Postby SLoB » June 3rd, 2009, 3:38 am

I forget when I added the feature request so I don't think it will happen any time soon ;)
If I have forgotten, then that could have been last week :lol: but more than likely it's been on the request list for some time ;)
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Postby Jikaru » June 3rd, 2009, 9:18 am

definitely wasn't last week cause I read every new post and I have never seen a request for vertical text...Although this shouldnt be a hard implement...it's just rotating text which Photoshop can do, hell photoshop can skew text without disrupting being able to type new characters so Xion "should" be able to, in theory.
Jikaru
Xion Fan

Return to Released Skin Feedback