Xion Audio Player

Laguna

Leave you feedback for skin authors who have published their skins on the Skins page

Postby xonenine » June 22nd, 2009, 10:50 am

These are both so nice. I got looking at them today and thought they'd look twice as nice w/o the base/background.You know, kind of semi-transparent panels.Anyway, they're both awesome. :)
xonenine
Xion Freak

Postby Essorant » June 24th, 2009, 11:37 pm

Wahey! a comment! Thanks :)
Essorant
Xion Supporter

Postby Jikaru » June 25th, 2009, 12:57 am

yea I('d) seen (saw) them here and I had never seen your name around, then I('d) seen(saw) laguna and the other skin in a windowblinds style and thought is this a rip then? but I('d) went back and seen(saw) they were from the same person so I didn't give it a second thought...good job on them by the way.

Edit: There you and my girlfriend need to get off my ass about that...It's the same fuckin thing...just shortened and you understand it thus the word has meaning and it doesn't matter if it is incorrect (unless formally written, which in this case is not).

And by the way besides the misspellings, yes that is a complete sentence even with four of the same word in it.

As for "That, that, that, that boy." Can be a complete sentence, it shows stuttering, or emotion.
Last edited by Jikaru on June 29th, 2009, 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jikaru
Xion Fan

Postby xonenine » June 28th, 2009, 1:50 pm

I could never have forseen that a person would use four seens in a paragraph, hehe.

Can you use the same word four times in a row and still have proper sentence structure though?

(That that that that boy used in that sentence was inappropriate.)
xonenine
Xion Freak

Postby SLoB » June 28th, 2009, 8:02 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl grammar 101 checker ;)

We're all guilty of it, however, it's the point that still comes across is the main thing :)
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Postby Essorant » July 1st, 2009, 12:42 am

Just to be clear - I haven't edited anything! Certainly not someone else's posts.

:)
Essorant
Xion Supporter

Postby SLoB » July 1st, 2009, 2:51 am

Essorant Wrote:Just to be clear - I haven't edited anything! Certainly not someone else's posts.

:)

You can't edit anyones posts so nothing else matters :)

The jests were about the comment by Jikaru where he used lots of same wordy things to say the same kinda wordy thing ;)

Hmm, I reckon trying to get some lyrics into a post might be good for a laugh lol ;)

Nice little skins tho Essorant, although I would have done lots of colours within the same psd to offer more user options
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Postby Jikaru » July 1st, 2009, 3:14 am

he released these before the new slider options were available...now would be a good time to get acquainted with them hehe.
Jikaru
Xion Fan

Postby SLoB » July 1st, 2009, 6:46 pm

they could have been added easily with a button ;)
it's always a good idea to give the user some control of fitting the skin to their desktop/preferences ;)
Xion makes it easy to do with a little effort and a bit of thought (which is done in the design process ;) )
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Return to Released Skin Feedback