Xion Audio Player

The Tape

Leave you feedback for skin authors who have published their skins on the Skins page

Postby KEV-O » November 4th, 2006, 2:32 pm

Awesome job on this one!! I actually wanted to do one similar to this, but never got around to it. Very creative progress animation! It would be really awesome if the little gears turned! haha
KEV-O
Xion Admirer

Postby elloco » November 4th, 2006, 7:51 pm

Thanx ... we did our best with the constrictions of the release version ... once the progress animation type is out the anim will be even better including full tapewheel animation ... currently the gears should be turning (and the little corner guide wheels) but the starting and stopping gets a bit messy as the animation is paused by default and you need to hit play to get them going ... only realized that the player went into play mode when started by default after we submitted the skin ... easily remedied by removing the 'paused' command from the anim layer names.

Hopefully by the time we finish the Chrome and Metal versions the beta will become a release and we already have a full head of things we wanna implement.

once again thank you for the kudos.

Loco & Jamon
elloco
Xion Supporter

Postby jamon » November 4th, 2006, 8:49 pm

KEV-O>>

tnx! I'm glad you like it...

jamon
jamon
jamon
Xion Supporter

Postby elloco » November 4th, 2006, 9:20 pm

NOTICE: theTape skin was designed for the current downloadable release build namely 1.0.58 ... it has glitches with the beta versions ...
elloco
Xion Supporter

Postby KEV-O » November 5th, 2006, 12:21 am

Ah, I see. I got the gears turning now. Looks great!
KEV-O
Xion Admirer

Postby elloco » November 7th, 2006, 1:03 am

bugfixed version of the skin has been submitted to cliff so expect it to be up soon.

fixed:

-Wheels spinning by default now.
-Skin not overlapping when loaded.
-A-B button works immediately (required 2 clicks before)
elloco
Xion Supporter

Return to Released Skin Feedback