Xion Audio Player

VolumeBarFull

Leave you feedback for skin authors who have published their skins on the Skins page

Postby Greebo13 » June 15th, 2007, 12:27 pm

I love your skin mate, I only found it the other day and already its on my home and work PCs. I was wondering if you could help me though, the only extra thing I could use on the skin is a longer progress bar and a time elapsed counter. Reason being I listen to a lot of long audio books that don't finish by the time I'm done in work so its helpful to know what time I ended it at and the longer progress bar will help me get back to that place. Would it be possible for you to move the bar so it slides up along the side of the player and maybe put the counter where the bar is atm?

I would appreciate any help you offer on this

Cheers mate
Greebo13
Xion Supporter

Postby KEV-O » June 15th, 2007, 12:39 pm

If you have an email address and photoshop, I'd gladly send you the psd file to edit for personal use!
KEV-O
Xion Admirer

Postby SLoB » June 15th, 2007, 5:54 pm

he's already got the psd ;)
Nice Skin tho Kev ;)
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Postby Greebo13 » June 15th, 2007, 9:21 pm

Thats right SLoB, I've already got the psd....whats your point?
Greebo13
Xion Supporter

Postby SLoB » June 15th, 2007, 10:09 pm

was in reply to kevs post, bit of tongue in cheek/joke/humour sort of thing that usually happens when someone posts the obvious or when the day is Friday and the number is 13 ;)
If you have an email address and photoshop, I'd gladly send you the psd file to edit for personal use!
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Postby Greebo13 » June 17th, 2007, 2:05 am

Oh, ok...crossed wires there for a sec...LOL just don't really know what I'm doing with these skins and the last forum I was part of gave me no help at all, they just gave me a load of grief for being a n00b.
Greebo13
Xion Supporter

Postby SLoB » June 17th, 2007, 3:53 am

no worries, that must be a great forum if not giving help :roll: :lol:
this is where you will find this forum is different, peeps are only to glad to help each other, such is the Xion community spirit
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Postby Greebo13 » June 17th, 2007, 2:36 pm

Thats very much appreciated buddy...I'd love to get into the whole skinning thing but I've not used photoshop before and I could do with all the help I can get LOL. Any tips or pointers you can give me would be great...I've got a design in mind and I've got most of the parts cut out but I'm not sure how to layer them in photoshop to bring it all together.
Greebo13
Xion Supporter

Postby KEV-O » June 17th, 2007, 11:11 pm

haha I thought Cliff might change it to the Xion file format. I guess I wouldn't know since I don't download my own skins! :) Anyway, we'd be glad to help, but could you be more specific as to what you might need some help with?
KEV-O
Xion Admirer

Return to Released Skin Feedback