Xion Audio Player

The Neverhood

Leave you feedback for skin authors who have published their skins on the Skins page

Postby ALAS » July 31st, 2007, 6:26 am

Oh this is so good! The idea, the graphic realization, the scratched in typo, really good! But it is MUCH TOO BIG!!! Though it is not difficult to make a smaller one for users on their own I would recommend to release a smaller version!

P.S.: did you make some real model and photograph it or did you do it with photoshop?
ALAS
Xion Fan

Postby ALAS » August 1st, 2007, 7:31 pm

ALAS Wrote:
P.S.: did you make some real model and photograph it or did you do it with photoshop?

stupid question! Of course you made some model/photograph... very cool! I love the animation for the bitrate display...
ALAS
Xion Fan

Postby A.P. » August 12th, 2007, 11:25 pm

thx a lot :)

Yes I know its quit big ... so I gave the user the option to switch to the thin_skin
a bit like wmp

of course I can make a smaller one ... Im going to post it in here when I'm done
btw: watch out for a little easteregg :wink: ( if you press the play-button, you'll get a hint)
A.P.
Xion Supporter

Postby ALAS » August 14th, 2007, 6:55 am

haha, found! great! But found it only after dissecting the psd (did you make it with CS3?)

This skin isn a riddle. I like it! But your "hint", madonna (the ancient one), you can´t really see it! It shows up once every session! And one should scan the whole desktop! But nevertheless, it´s a lot of fun!

Now the teacher inside of me comes out: looking at the psd... ( I just had a short look at it) There are some redundant things in. Unsused layers or layers that could have been merged to one below of them (e.g. a layer called something like "hide..."). you could improve the performance of this (mammooth-) skin by avoiding things like that...
ALAS
Xion Fan

Return to Released Skin Feedback