Xion Audio Player

THE BEAM WAR

Leave you feedback for skin authors who have published their skins on the Skins page

Postby dimebar » November 1st, 2007, 6:04 am

hey, i am new to this but i LOVE YOUR SKINS, please please please, i want a full screen one of THE BEAM WAR for my UMPC, its screen size is 800 x 480... whatcha say, for a fan?? :?: :D :lol: :wink: :roll:
dimebar
Xion Supporter

Postby SLoB » November 1st, 2007, 8:43 am

And would you like fries with that? ;) :lol:
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Postby ConvictGraphix » November 2nd, 2007, 10:24 am

dont forget the vanilla milkshake....
ConvictGraphix
Xion Supporter

Postby dimebar » November 2nd, 2007, 5:03 pm

SLoB Wrote:And would you like fries with that? ;) :lol:

Haha, if they are on the menu... I would love to make one myself but i cant understand it, i'm working on it but i cant really steal this one, i just love it!! i actually have most of yours aswell SLoB, what program do you use for the textures? they are very clear
dimebar
Xion Supporter

Postby skryingbreath » November 2nd, 2007, 5:04 pm

dimebar Wrote:its screen size is 800 x 480...

Didn't get a chance to practice today anyways.
skryingbreath
Xion Admirer

Postby SLoB » November 2nd, 2007, 7:44 pm

I like to build lots of layers up to get the end result, then i merge some of them, i leave some for 2 reasons, 1 i can go back to them and change most aspects and 2 it also gives others a chance to see how its put together, they can learn from adding a white highlight layer etc..

I'm using photoshop cs1 atm, almost ready to buy cs3 extended, also thinking of adding a wacom intuous a4/5 at some point
i have some more ideas for skins that will be coming at some point in time, too busy with website stuff atm

I'm sure The beam War could be made bigger relatively easy, while we're on the subject of your umpc checkout CTI skin, www.nitrousaudio.com
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Postby lanang jagad » November 3rd, 2007, 8:52 am

glad i still have the double size version of the skin. photoshop it and here you are the 800x480 version. I have submitted it,just wait till it show up. :wink:
lanang jagad
Xion Supporter

Postby dimebar » November 7th, 2007, 3:53 am

lanang jagad Wrote:glad i still have the double size version of the skin. photoshop it and here you are the 800x480 version. I have submitted it,just wait till it show up. :wink:

WOW, Perfect, your a genius! and the new chocolate looks great to, keep it up, maybe i'll be able to make one some day, and thanks for the tip SLob... very cool [childish grin] :D :P :) :wink: :!:
dimebar
Xion Supporter

Return to Released Skin Feedback