Xion Audio Player

Siris

Leave you feedback for skin authors who have published their skins on the Skins page

Postby higuamo » January 7th, 2008, 2:26 pm

Slob if possible could you please send me the color list of Siris. My E-mail is:

[email protected]
higuamo
Xion Supporter

Postby SLoB » January 7th, 2008, 10:19 pm

not sure if all these posts are spam or wot but....

The colours in the skins were personal preference, you can easily check the colours as the psd is in the zip file, not going to list colours other than RGB (which in most of my skins can suit most desktop themes) ;)

lots of techniques involved in creating the final things that are never listed, why do you want a colour list?

have replied to this post as this was the last skin from me for a while, I don't really keep a list of colours used as it could be many, I would much rather have user options for coloured stuff so then its just what you could imagine with it.
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Postby Cliff Cawley » January 8th, 2008, 8:50 am

higuamo, I removed all your other posts. Please don't spam the forums. This is for released skin feedback, not mass spamming to ask for colour lists.

Cliff :)
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion
r2 Studios
http://www.r2.com.au
http://xion.r2.com.au
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion

Postby skryingbreath » January 10th, 2008, 2:46 pm

Slob if you could send me 50 dollars canadian I would more than appreciate it.

- [email protected]
skryingbreath
Xion Admirer

Postby higuamo » January 10th, 2008, 5:09 pm

Slob thanks for your reply, the reason I requested the color list was to create a winamp 5 version with the same colors as your original Xion and if it is ok with you for me to use the colors on your original.

Thanks
higuamo
Xion Supporter

Postby higuamo » January 10th, 2008, 5:13 pm

Cliff sorry was not my intention to create spam on the site. Just was asking for permission to use the colors on your skin(s) to do a winamp version 5 using those colors.
higuamo
Xion Supporter

Postby SLoB » January 10th, 2008, 7:49 pm

I hope your not going to do a direct port to winamp, if anyone is going to port my skins it will be me

I do not give any permission for any skin to output to a different format, what I do give permission to do is to look at the psd and disect it and you can change things to suit yourself to use within Xion but it must not be redistributed

you can use colours, I do not have a problem with that but making a clone of any skin will be done by myself, I do have plans on porting some of the skins to winamp

@skry - lol m8, charity begins in the home m8, I need it too ;)
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Return to Released Skin Feedback