Xion Audio Player

theTape Normal - AWESOME skin, but...

Leave you feedback for skin authors who have published their skins on the Skins page

Postby UrielCorinthian » January 24th, 2008, 10:00 am

Hey there - I really don't know why your skin has only gotten 4 stars so far - it's by FAR the best one of all of them. I absolutely adore it.

I have one problem though - I'm currently using the portable version of Xion, so I don't know if that could have something to do with it, but the 'Next' button in the interface doesn't seem to be working...

Would appreciate it if you could let me know whether this is a known issue.

Thanks!

EDIT - Hmmm... This forum doesn't seem to be working properly... This post was supposed to be in reply to 'theTape Normal' Skin.
UrielCorinthian
Xion Supporter

Postby SLoB » January 24th, 2008, 7:28 pm

By default all posts re released skins end up here and you have also chosen to edit the subject too, so this post is in reply to 'theTape Normal' Skin.
So it seems the forum is working, what did you expect to happen UrielCorinthian?

Ratings are also subject to user preference, the rating has only just been introduced so numbers will be low initially until things pan out

By posting here the author of the skin will pick up on this post in time and check any issues you have raised and correct them if necessary, updated skins goto the top of the pile so if any updates are needed then the skin next release date will reflect that
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Return to Released Skin Feedback