Xion Audio Player

Simple text skin

Leave you feedback for skin authors who have published their skins on the Skins page

Postby sp3ctum » February 13th, 2008, 5:08 pm

The Simple text skin by Munirah is awesome. For a long time I was looking for something similar in Winamp, but then I found that it exists for Xion, it didn't take me long to switch players. :)
Here are some bugs that I found (and remember):

- the buttons are hard to hit. Now they seem to respond only when clicked right at the text, and not when you miss a letter of the button
- the player is difficult to move around because of the same reason (I think)

I modified the skin for my purposes, but I don't want to release it the way it is, since it's a total rip-off :D
I basically removed all the buttons, made the skin smaller in size, as well as adding a volume bar where the buttons used to be. Then I just made both the song display text and the timer text smaller. It was surprisingly simple to be honest.
Now I'm not sure why I wanted to post this, but hopefully this is useful or delightful to some. :wink:
sp3ctum
Xion Supporter

Postby SLoB » February 13th, 2008, 7:36 pm

there are workarounds for using texts as buttons so that they behave like buttons, looks like this simple step was missed out on this skin then

i'm sure Munirah will fix it at some point and take your points on board :)
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Return to Released Skin Feedback