Xion Audio Player

Wraith Xion Skin

Leave you feedback for skin authors who have published their skins on the Skins page

Postby Lance » September 12th, 2008, 8:21 am

Really neat job on this buddy :) Great looking GUI and a very functional layout. I love the idea of the center being transparent too. Awesome work!

3 things I can spot to suggest editing. First is the button that toggles between the bar/full interface; it doesn't have the over or down states like the other buttons. Second is to add some anti-aliasing to the text layers as the jaggies affect the smoothness of the rest of the interface. Last thing is the play/pause button; it's the only button that nudges the icon to the right on its down state. It's a good effect, but it just looks strange with none of the other buttons doing that, plus the fact that the button wouldn't move like that anyway. I would suggest making the icon smaller instead of nudging it.

But until you update or decide not to, I will just make those edits myself as I'll be using this for a while me thinks. Everything else is beautiful. Bravo :)

EDIT: Ignore the second point about jaggy text :)

Peace, Lance
I made the Xion Default skin. Ask me questions and stuff.

DeviantArt
Lance
Xion Fan

Postby logokas » September 17th, 2008, 10:01 pm

I'm also impressed with this skin. I too have a couple of things to point out though.

Function buttons are too similar and don't reflect their function well.

Stick doesn't snap properly to the edge, unless this was intended.

Great stuff!
I shoot and ask questions later.

Take no offense of it.
logokas
Xion Addict

Return to Released Skin Feedback