Xion Audio Player

Xiontux

Leave you feedback for skin authors who have published their skins on the Skins page

Postby catcher39 » October 2nd, 2008, 11:15 pm

Omg mate this is best skin ever, it makes me laugh everytime just wish the eyes would bounce as well. lol
catcher39
Xion Supporter

Postby Cliff Cawley » October 3rd, 2008, 1:34 pm

I agree! That's really well done!

When I first saw it I didn't pay too much attention, but I just downloaded it to check it out properly and wow! Nice work on the animation! He looks very fluid and lifelike!

Perhaps add a slight amount of pupil movement to the eyes? :D

Oh also, perhaps make it so that the shadow underneath doesn't move so much? it should probably just stay still and maybe change a bit according to where the arms move.

Awesome work!

Cliff :)
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion
r2 Studios
http://www.r2.com.au
http://xion.r2.com.au
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion

Postby Lance » October 3rd, 2008, 8:38 pm

*very curious.....downloads*

EDIT: Cool! I overlooked this too, didn't realize it would have this kind of animation. Wicked stuff!

Peace, Lance
I made the Xion Default skin. Ask me questions and stuff.

DeviantArt
Lance
Xion Fan

Postby OfficerMike07 » October 3rd, 2008, 9:52 pm

This skin prompts my best Steve Irwin impression...

"Crikey! Gorgeous!"
OfficerMike07
Xion Fan

Location: A house, Lakeland, Florida, United States, North America, Earth, Milky Way

Postby zziggy » October 8th, 2008, 2:46 pm

Thanx guys for you comments, much appreciated!

yeah, i've made myself laugh quite a few times with this skin as well.... i did have his pupil dilate to the music early on, but it just didn't look right, or too strange/crazy looking, so i dropped the pupil animation all together... and for the shadow moving a bit, i actually intended it to be still, but moved slightly and only noticed it after i finished animating his feet... i thought not too many people would notice that, so i let that one slide 8) one thing that recently popped into my head is that i coulda/shoulda made the waving animation more funny... when you press on the crotch button, i shoulda made him jiggle up and down like the crazy red guy with blaring headphones! that would of been hilarious :)
zziggy
Xion Supporter

Return to Released Skin Feedback