Xion Audio Player

xmd update

Post your latest skin designs and receive feedback before you release

Postby xonenine » November 5th, 2009, 10:36 pm

You're right, good point.(You know, you're always right SLoB, hehe, you were right bout the importance of screenshots too!) I hadnt thought about the difference in file size and speed. Maybe that makes them even more useful.I kinda felt like I was wasting my time, thanks. :)
xonenine
Xion Freak

Postby xonenine » March 21st, 2010, 4:35 am

An interesting related development.Quattron, a new television system which adds a yellow channel to RGB, is coming soon... =D>
xonenine
Xion Freak

Postby Vinnie84 » March 22nd, 2010, 4:34 pm

Lol nice work xone mate... Now... Make me a guitar pick out of the best looking piece of agate u got :)
Vinnie84
Xion Supporter

Postby xonenine » March 22nd, 2010, 9:34 pm

I'll fix the broken links, cause I hate this skin passionately, and have to rebuild it. :D :roll:
xonenine
Xion Freak

Postby xonenine » March 26th, 2010, 11:33 pm

I approached this as a real idea, sometimes I carve every day, anyway.

Are stiff picks practical?, lmao, stiff picks.

I don't play and a fella told me they have to flex.Even so, I could make a slotted gemstone or fossil holder for the pick, or even cases that hold like 5 picks.

What do they come in a box or something when you buy a few? :)
xonenine
Xion Freak

Postby Vinnie84 » March 29th, 2010, 9:04 am

Lolz i was kidding but now im curious hahaha..
A pick does not need flex at all, agate is the best because it does not wreck strings like steel picks and gives u a perfect crisp tone an on top of that, it lasts a lifetime.. An agate pick (just the pick, nothin pretty, not even a box) retails for about $40 an thats a cheap one.. Could be a good way to make money if ur into that kinda thing mate... If u had em in a nice set of 5, box\holder, u could probably get around $350... At STARPICS on the net they sell em for about $40 and an extra $100 for a sterling silver pendant to put it in
Vinnie84
Xion Supporter

Postby xonenine » March 29th, 2010, 9:27 am

wow, I'll look at some and carve em for fun we will see how they come.Thanks, Vin, the looks of the thin transparent pick and the challenge of cutting thin slices will both be fun to see... :)
xonenine
Xion Freak

Postby xonenine » October 31st, 2010, 10:35 am

Yet another update of this skin, hehe, with the rgb sliders as the main feature.

There are 3 different star fields above another starfield base layer.The fields blend quite well so that you can make a more creative background...course this is only the screen, with some temp buttons...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

that's another thing that these sliders can do, and alot of fun. :)
xonenine
Xion Freak

Postby xonenine » November 4th, 2010, 7:57 am

Well, I am gonna make new star fields, and then slap 2 or 3 particle emitter animations into the skin, however many I can fit.I figure a Corona, a Meteor, and a Solar Flare animation.

Can't wait to see what kinds of methods I can use to make the animations change color w a slider...and I can't say enough good things about Particle Illusion, what a fun prog! :D
xonenine
Xion Freak

Postby xonenine » November 9th, 2010, 2:30 pm

Something more like this...although I will make the star fields a few more times I'm sure :) ... w the space on the right for animations, art etc.:)

as usual there will be lots of alternate backgrounds and animations...all the alternate bgs are real photos, courtesy of NASA. =D>

xonenine
Xion Freak

Postby xonenine » November 16th, 2010, 12:33 pm

Playing w some of the buttons, prior to making the starfields and animations again...this one will have a skinned playlist and eq. :)

Edit: adding panel as "sidebar" alt. interface... :)

Last edited by xonenine on November 21st, 2010, 12:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
xonenine
Xion Freak

Postby djinn2 » November 19th, 2010, 5:17 am

Looking really nice so far Xonenine! I'm looking forward to testing it out. I used to have a set of DesktopX slide-out menus that were similar in design years ago. Also looks like part of a space combat games hud.

djinn2

p.s. does it have plasma cannons? :mrgreen:
djinn2
Xion Admirer

Postby xonenine » November 19th, 2010, 9:32 am

Thanks, Djinn2! It does seem to be becoming more weaponlike now, hehe.

The 2 or 3 anims will be particle emitter based, and they can be really shocking, the first test corona I tried was too crazy.(I think they will be nice, but man, the visualizations go so fast at full speed.)

One of the cool ones I've been looking at is indeed a beam weapon, kinda like the Ion Cannon ships from Homeworld.Thats better w the ugly vol knob gone...:)

xonenine
Xion Freak

Postby xonenine » November 26th, 2010, 5:41 am

the gist of the playlist... I'll add buttons and Maybe a set of VU Meters too, hehe. :)

xonenine
Xion Freak

Postby xonenine » December 1st, 2010, 1:58 pm

a preview of the skinned eq!!! ... For this skin it is coded to use the same space as the main interface.:)

xonenine
Xion Freak

PreviousNext

Return to Pre-Release Skin Designs