Xion Audio Player

New Xion Skin

Post your latest skin designs and receive feedback before you release

Postby Greenhead » February 27th, 2010, 5:56 pm

New skin i'm working on. Please give feedback on what looks good and what doesn't (critique). No name for it yet.
Thanks
Greenhead
Xion Supporter

Postby logokas » February 28th, 2010, 2:30 am

Trim trim and once more, trim.

Screen real estate is something every PC user appreciates, and if a skin takes away more than necessary, it is valued as improper. Make better use of the space you're given, leave nothing unused.
I shoot and ask questions later.

Take no offense of it.
logokas
Xion Addict

Postby WinstonGFX » February 28th, 2010, 3:40 am

The inner shadow that is in the vents in the top center look off, try tweaking the settings to make it feel better.

The big pill shaped shiny bars in the background: the way the layer style is set up, it makes it visually flatten out instead of feeling round and shiny like you probably wanted.

LCDs: You should treat the circular one and rectangular one the same. For instance I see no black inner glow shadowing on the circular one like I see on the rectangular one.
WinstonGFX
Xion Admirer

Postby xonenine » February 28th, 2010, 6:53 am

As they've said pretty much already, I'd still keep the outer stuff, but at like 1/2 the diameter, at least...It's coming nice, the vents are cool. :)

The transition from top to sides looks very good, the bottom horizontal looks like it's lying on top of the sides. :)
xonenine
Xion Freak

Return to Pre-Release Skin Designs