Xion Audio Player

MixModule Beta Release

Post your latest skin designs and receive feedback before you release

Postby Harkonenn » December 6th, 2006, 7:23 am

OK, here it is for testing. Please feel free to grab it, play with it and let me know what you think. Many thanks!

Download beta: http://www.harkonenn.com/_xion/MixModule.xsf
Harkonenn
Xion Supporter

Postby pickle » December 6th, 2006, 8:34 am

Works perfectly fine, except for the fact that dangly letters (g, j, p, q, r, y... I think that's all) get cut off near the bottom. Nice font choice though - very clear.

I know this skin's been in development for a while, so I probably should have spoken up earlier, but I personally would like a mini version - with the volume control gone.

Like this:

pickle
Xion Admirer

Postby Harkonenn » December 6th, 2006, 10:38 am

Pickle - thanks for the observation. I'll make sure that the descenders on lowercase letters don't get cut off.

And, I never even thought of making a mini version (may laptop runs at 1920x1200 so I'm used to having quite a bit of vertical space). That's a great idea! I'll work on it for inclusion in the final release.

Many, many thanks :D

P.S. - The font I used for the track is just plain, ol' Arial. Everyone has it (I assume) and it scales very nicely. The track time is Eurostile - widely used, but not the most commonly installed... so of course it's in the XSF.
Harkonenn
Xion Supporter

Postby KEV-O » December 7th, 2006, 6:14 am

Hey that looks great! I love the buttons, I dont think it kills the skin at all.
KEV-O
Xion Admirer

Postby Harkonenn » December 7th, 2006, 6:41 am

Thanks, Kev-O. I'm also considering doing a couple of different color schemes...maybe...
Harkonenn
Xion Supporter

Return to Pre-Release Skin Designs