Xion Audio Player

[Skin in Progress ] Graviton

Post your latest skin designs and receive feedback before you release

Postby SLoB » January 2nd, 2007, 9:28 am

beta1 of Graviton for beta build 65+ only atm, has 20 inner colour themes for LCD/LEDs cycled via visuals button
Grab Here

still to come, shade mode, few extras

NB. this was designed to work with beta build 65 of Xion which can be grabbed from the xion forum, it will not be backwards compatible to older versions of xion!
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Postby djinn2 » January 2nd, 2007, 3:47 pm

Its gorgeous, a work of art. As far as I can tell everything works well. Love the colouring and I'm looking forward to the final version.

Are you going to add any animations such as pulsing those lights around the edge? The buttons are cool which brings me to the only slight problem. When the play/pause button is pressed both button states are visible until you move the cursor away
djinn2
Xion Admirer

Postby SLoB » January 2nd, 2007, 11:16 pm

thanks djinn2 :)

ther will be some animations in ther yes, the original wa version has some animation and some aspect of it will be converted
yes i noticed that too on the play/pause, was going to put in a workaround for it, the original wa version also has custom vizzes in ther when not active and the cbuttons come in on hover/active
unfortunately its possible to hover over and trigger an _over image in xion without triggering the active state, so the pause button maybe in ther if i implement any of the vizzes
dont think its possible to trigger the active state if just hovering over buttons atm
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Postby Harkonenn » January 3rd, 2007, 12:48 am

Wow, really stunning! I can't wait for the final :wink:
Harkonenn
Xion Supporter

Postby SLoB » January 5th, 2007, 11:10 pm

The buttons are cool which brings me to the only slight problem. When the play/pause button is pressed both button states are visible until you move the cursor away

ive checked a few other skins with play2pause and until you move the cursor away they all display pause as there is an over image for pause which is being shown
dont think there is a workaround, will raise it in 65 thread
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Return to Pre-Release Skin Designs