Xion Audio Player

test my bra please

Post your latest skin designs and receive feedback before you release

Postby ALAS » August 13th, 2007, 7:15 pm

here´s the next phase of the bra with no name...

At the small mode i made some package of over states, which work basically but here´s also a problem: on some systems and sometimes there´s a bug where no over-state shows up. I never found out why or when that occurs but it seems to happen mostly (but not only) at first load of that skin and when you start with the small mode.
Cause I can´t really fix it I´d like to ask you guys to test it (download HERE) and tell me what happened, just to get some impression if it´s some basic issue or really only now and then. Further comments and suggestions are also welcome. Thanks for your help.

P.S.: it´s a beta-version and the finishing (blur out borders etc.) will be done later. SLoB: it´s thought to be made of plastic NOT metal ;-)
ALAS
Xion Fan

Postby ForceField » August 13th, 2007, 9:37 pm

Ok,downloaded and tried.

Hmm! Maybe this will help:try to add a passthrough keyword to the glass layers.This can fix a lot of things.I actually do that when I want to 'catch' my skins with the mouse through a transparent layer :wink: .
ForceField
Xion Admirer

Postby ALAS » August 13th, 2007, 10:37 pm

... forcefield there ARE passthrough keywords in the glass layers ;-) (have a look at the psd), how could the buttons work underneath? ;-)
ALAS
Xion Fan

Postby ForceField » August 14th, 2007, 12:40 am

Sorry about that! :shock:

Strange ! There is a passthrough keywords on all the transparent layers but when I tried to move the skin with the mouse it didn't moved this is why I told about the passthrough problem in my previous post.

Ok,here how it happens.I saw the psd and you added a loadinterface keyword on the 'indi_stop' indicator(Lis2).But when you pause the player(in Lis1 then go to Lis2), the 'indi_stop' indicator wich contains the loadinterface keyword hides.This mean that you can nomore use this function(loadinterface) when the layer is hidden.Try to add another loadinterface on a different layer.However I noticed that there is a 0% opacity.

I hope this helped!
ForceField
Xion Admirer

Postby ALAS » August 14th, 2007, 2:15 am

yes it helped! You hit me on the solution. Thanks :-) It is induced by the paused mode which the small mode doesn´t support and me idiot didn´t make indi layers for that. Shit, I should have thought for that, but... well... anyway thanks a lot ForceField.

the 0% opacity is wanted, this way the whole area acts like a big button (though invisible) to show all "control elements" or at least an image of them when moused-over.

ForceField Wrote:...but when I tried to move the skin with the mouse it didn't moved this is why I told about the passthrough problem in my previous post.

all display areas are only for controls and so and can´t be moved. But if you grip the body it should work...

Unfortunately one of the loadinterface-links was wrong and couldn´t work propperly at you people so sorry to all who downloaded...
ALAS
Xion Fan

Postby SLoB » August 14th, 2007, 3:53 am

its ok, its still wip, your allowed a few erm hiccups ;) heheh, like the curved texts, thats what sells it, don't call it bra tho lol ;)
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Postby ForceField » August 14th, 2007, 4:34 am

By The Way,you really have cool names 8) inside the psd :D
ForceField
Xion Admirer

Postby ALAS » August 14th, 2007, 6:30 am

SLoB: thanks for restoring my self-confidence :-) don´t worry-no bra name! Names are always so difficult, decided to call them the last thought before thinking about a name. In this case it was "Ich war noch nie in Lissabon"

ForceField: ;-) normally it´s a mess of layer names which I don´t recognize anymore after a while... thought I´ve changed them all...
ALAS
Xion Fan

Return to Pre-Release Skin Designs