Xion Audio Player

Fullscreen 'party' skin for Xion

Post your latest skin designs and receive feedback before you release

Postby xonenine » March 23rd, 2009, 6:20 am

I feel the same way, hehe, it is taking forever.There just turned out to be more elements than I had anticipated.But I am finally merging everything down that I can, so maybe another week or so for me still.
xonenine
Xion Freak

Postby xonenine » March 23rd, 2009, 8:21 am

Updates: added "no background" option.Finalized animations at 5 options.Adding Indi states, volume and seek sliders, three more sets of lights, a couple of buttons and that should 'bout do it... :)
xonenine
Xion Freak

Postby xonenine » March 23rd, 2009, 8:47 am

but honey, I swear, it's just a koda kumi album cover... :)

hehe, hope that helps w/ waiting :wink:

xonenine
Xion Freak

Postby xonenine » March 24th, 2009, 8:19 am

working on the last lights now.I will speed it up a little, 'cause you know, if I have a stroke or something my girlfriend would never know how to upload it, hehe. :)
xonenine
Xion Freak

Postby xonenine » March 24th, 2009, 11:38 am

Added bar mode, here it is... :)

xonenine
Xion Freak

Postby xonenine » March 24th, 2009, 12:41 pm

Update:Now all the light beams for this version are done, which was the real sticking point, although a couple need repositioned.And what a bastard this last button will be, hehe, I will think about it at work all day. :)
xonenine
Xion Freak

Postby xonenine » March 26th, 2009, 10:44 am

Well, this will finally be uploaded in about 24 hrs or so.The issues I had (self-induced, hehe) haven't all been worked out.The end result is that one set of light beams has to be set in position manually.Sorry 'bout the extra button click, :)
That's about what I should have expected, trying to run 3 different types of animation (angle, color, effect) to run concurrently.Nevertheless, I expect to resolve the last button, probably with help from the community.Some may not like the new 3 way toggles I used in the right dock, I like them, we will see.

Thanks for looking, and critiques.If interest justifies it, there will be a version 2.xonenine. :)
xonenine
Xion Freak

Postby xonenine » April 6th, 2009, 11:51 pm

The answer to my animation issue was obvious, once I stopped trying to figure it out. The next version will use action_object_trigger to tie the light fixtures and beams together. :)

I'll cut the size of this skin in half, speed it up, and fix it's issues for the next public build... :)
xonenine
Xion Freak

Previous

Return to Pre-Release Skin Designs