Xion Audio Player

Render Bug;Wrong Albumart; Resize Crash; Random Crash on inc

Discuss potential bugs with other users or try to find out a solution to an existing bug

Postby vprimachenko » April 11th, 2010, 10:59 pm

Hi all, Hi Cliff (you're the only one who can solve this [-o< )
well i changed my (not yet released :oops: ) skin and found a couple of probs. :(
so on the left is the sizable playlist window, the right main window is styled as DesktopAlbumArtDisplay.
  • The Albumart in Playlist does not change - it updates only once when the playlist is drawn for the first time (F5 refresh it well) [EDIT]
  • Artist / Title texts are broken - that only happens when i set both to "anchortl tile anchortr"
  • When i resize the Playlist too wide, Xion crashes (depends on the render bug, when the "anchortl tile anchortr" isn't there anything is fine)
  • And Xion crashes sometimes when i include Mirror's Edge OST in my Playlist. After a restart of Xion i can include it without a crash.
That is all for now. Oh wait a feature request: a proper scaling down of album arts. Now it's "Nearest Neighbor", "Bicubic" would be better.
vprimachenko
Xion Supporter

Postby vprimachenko » July 20th, 2013, 12:53 am

The crash on resize still exist: to reproduce create 'track title passthrough anchortl tile anchortr'
vprimachenko
Xion Supporter

Postby vprimachenko » May 8th, 2014, 9:34 am

bumpng as the crash and wrong rendering still persist
vprimachenko
Xion Supporter

Return to Bugs (Release Build)