Xion Audio Player

Skin M8 (Update 2 (Version 3.0 published)) by HAMMAN

Post your latest skin designs and receive feedback before you release

Postby HAMMAN Disign » March 28th, 2013, 11:38 am

Has Solved to create the cover for XION in the last style stiletto Metro from Microsoft. This my first finished work for XION :D Critiques is greeted! Excuse me for my english, write by means of translator.

Here's a screenshot of the concept of fediaFedia.
http://fediafedia.deviantart.com/art/Wi ... -274338933

With this screenshot all started.

Preview: Skin for Xion (M8 (Update 2) Version 3.0) all preview

Download skin: Skin for Xion (M8 (Update 2) Version 3.0) download M8.xsf
Last edited by HAMMAN Disign on February 12th, 2015, 10:17 pm, edited 22 times in total.
There is nothing more difficult than to combine simplicity, functionality and beauty in a single!
HAMMAN Disign
Xion Supporter

Postby HAMMAN Disign » March 30th, 2013, 11:13 am

In given cover there are hidden buttons like functional corners of the screen in Windows 8! The Cover has on given moment four interfaces: -Playlist (Al-in-on), Board, Tile 1 (the Square), Tile 2 (the Rectangle).

On given moment try to realize start the cover, as in Office 2013! Graphic all are already executed, and animation works, but I need the help in realization! 1. What do to Xion was started from that element of the cover, as follows window of the loading, as in Office 2013!? 2. What do that necessary interface appeared after window of the start (In my event, this "Board")!?
Last edited by HAMMAN Disign on January 23rd, 2015, 9:23 am, edited 16 times in total.
There is nothing more difficult than to combine simplicity, functionality and beauty in a single!
HAMMAN Disign
Xion Supporter

Postby HAMMAN Disign » March 30th, 2013, 12:12 pm

This screen of the loading skin in stiletto Office 2013! :D

This playlist.

This tile 1.

This tile 2.
Last edited by HAMMAN Disign on January 23rd, 2015, 9:23 am, edited 7 times in total.
HAMMAN Disign
Xion Supporter

Postby HAMMAN Disign » February 13th, 2014, 7:56 pm

Added support equalizer, fixed minor bugs.
Completed the launch window of the skin on the style of Office 2013.

Last edited by HAMMAN Disign on January 23rd, 2015, 9:24 am, edited 7 times in total.
HAMMAN Disign
Xion Supporter

Postby HAMMAN Disign » February 13th, 2014, 10:26 pm

Ask for help from Cliff Cawley and Lance! Question is the following:-My skin consists of several interfaces (six of them): board, playlist, tile 1, tile 2, equaliser & hello! Is there any way to make each run Xion, upload it to the skin interface Hello, and not the last applied!? Thanks in advance for your reply! :)
Last edited by HAMMAN Disign on January 23rd, 2015, 9:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
HAMMAN Disign
Xion Supporter

Postby Cliff Cawley » February 15th, 2014, 10:38 pm

HAMMAN Disign Wrote:Ask for help from Cliff Cawley and Lance! Question is the following:-My skin consists of several interfaces (six of them): board, playlist, tile 1, tile 2, equaliser & hello! Is there any way to make each run Xion, upload it to the skin interface Hello, and not the last applied!? Thanks in advance for your reply! :)

Hi,

No, Xion will always remember the last skin loaded, there is no way to force it to reset to a specific one on and end user's machine.

Cliff :)
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion
r2 Studios
http://www.r2.com.au
http://xion.r2.com.au
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion

Postby HAMMAN Disign » February 16th, 2014, 6:14 am

Cliff Cawley Wrote:
HAMMAN Disign Wrote:Ask for help from Cliff Cawley and Lance! Question is the following:-My skin consists of several interfaces (six of them): board, playlist, tile 1, tile 2, equaliser & hello! Is there any way to make each run Xion, upload it to the skin interface Hello, and not the last applied!? Thanks in advance for your reply! :)

Hi,

No, Xion will always remember the last skin loaded, there is no way to force it to reset to a specific one on and end user's machine.

Thanks for the answer, Cliff! Annoyed of course, have to enjoy interface Xion run only if the load it manually! And so would not be bad if it would be ID (For example: Load_default), which would give the definition of the default interface. This would give more options in building skins with a complex structure consisting of several simple interfaces and one (or more) containing the animation!
Last edited by HAMMAN Disign on January 23rd, 2015, 9:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
HAMMAN Disign
Xion Supporter

Postby Cliff Cawley » February 16th, 2014, 9:25 am

Hi Hamman,

Ok, I think I know what you're saying...Xion will actually load the first PSD in the .zip (.xsf) and use that for the Default.

So it won't change every time you load the player, but WILL use that when you select the skin.

I think that's what you want.

So to ensure it's first, .zip your main PSD first. Then add the other PSD files to the zip afterwards (update zip). You will then see that Xion loads your main PSD first.

Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion
r2 Studios
http://www.r2.com.au
http://xion.r2.com.au
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion

Postby logokas » February 16th, 2014, 12:43 pm

Huh, really? I wasn't aware Xion's load order depended on the order files were added to the archive.

That's quite useful, potentially.
I shoot and ask questions later.

Take no offense of it.
logokas
Xion Addict

Postby HAMMAN Disign » February 16th, 2014, 9:44 pm

Hi Cliff, hi Logokas!
About the fact that Xion loads the first added to the archive (by date) PSD file I knew it! This I found in numerous experiments. :lol:
I mean something quite different, that is, each run is Xion appeared interface (greeting, or anything else) containing for example a group with defining ID - Load_default (abbreviated Ld_def). In my skins started greeting animation plays in the course of this animation is specified which interface to load at the end of play. Philosophy is as follows: - Skin can contain multiple interfaces, master and slave. Contains the main (usually) all the basic controls, secondary is not necessary (especially small, simple). So that's what we basically want to do when you start Xion? Of course select the desired song or playlist and make what some still using a file or list. That's the reason I'm important to start each new Xion, he ran a greeting in which he pointed out what he then download interface! It is very convenient for the end user and allows you to make less action! Besides "Hello" is a collection of animation, and it can be very flexible to manage a set of interfaces (I think)! :D

Thank you for your support and understanding! :wink:
Last edited by HAMMAN Disign on January 23rd, 2015, 9:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
HAMMAN Disign
Xion Supporter

Postby HAMMAN Disign » February 17th, 2014, 5:03 am

Here is a diagram of the previous post, here are more clearly illustrates the principle.

Last edited by HAMMAN Disign on January 23rd, 2015, 9:26 am, edited 6 times in total.
HAMMAN Disign
Xion Supporter

Postby Lance » February 17th, 2014, 9:45 am

Ah ok. You're wanting Xion to open to the same PSD every single time it's opened? That sadly can't be done at the moment. As said above, Xion will always open the last PSD that was loaded.

It could be useful to have this option though... Wait to see what Cliff has to say again, he's the guy to implement new features.
I made the Xion Default skin. Ask me questions and stuff.

DeviantArt
Lance
Xion Fan

Postby HAMMAN Disign » February 17th, 2014, 11:39 pm

Hi Lance!

Lance Wrote:Ah ok. You're wanting Xion to open to the same PSD every single time it's opened? That sadly can't be done at the moment. As said above, Xion will always open the last PSD that was loaded.

I know that at the moment it is not possible!

Lance Wrote:It could be useful to have this option though... Wait to see what Cliff has to say again, he's the guy to implement new features.

Yes, of course, all hope for Cliff, and needless last minute decision for him.
Last edited by HAMMAN Disign on January 23rd, 2015, 9:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
HAMMAN Disign
Xion Supporter

Postby HAMMAN Disign » February 20th, 2014, 3:59 am

Updated version of the skin! Added to greet the "Hide" and "Close", and in the lower left corner of the text now displays the download progress Xion. Also added to the EQ button is displayed when you click and hover. Changed font for clues in the main interface and in the playlist. Cleaned up the layers of animation in the equalizer main interface and removed from the archive unused fonts. Reduce the overall size and skin respectively decreased memory usage. \:D/
Last edited by HAMMAN Disign on January 23rd, 2015, 9:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
HAMMAN Disign
Xion Supporter

Postby HAMMAN Disign » August 21st, 2014, 5:15 pm

Updated!

This is the final version of the skin to the player Xion. When re publication skin please indicate the author HAMMAN (aka SHoK1001). This version significantly reduced size, which allowed to remove the load on the processor. Also solved the problem of discontinuity interface when switching between versions of the skin. More accelerated animation.

If you find any errors, please let me know! :afro:
Last edited by HAMMAN Disign on January 23rd, 2015, 9:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
HAMMAN Disign
Xion Supporter

Next

Return to Pre-Release Skin Designs