Xion Audio Player

Hello folks

General Discussion about Xion Audio Player

Postby SK Originals » April 7th, 2007, 2:39 pm

Hi I'm new here to Xion but I'm far from a new skinner, you might have even seen me around at other places.

Today I gave Xion a go at skinning it. I got to hand it to ya, great and easy program to skin, fantastic actually. In just over an hour I created my first skin for Xion player. That is just unheard of when making a media player skin. The way you create a skin couldn't be a closer friend to a skinner.

Anyway, you can check out this skin at Skinning.net ( http://www.skinning.net ). Its a skinning community site I also happen to be one of the Admins for. Feel free to check it out, we just relaunched the site with updated software and a complete redesign. We would love to see you there.

Well, I'll shut up now, I'm ranting a bit for a first post :) take care and I'll be around
SK Originals
Xion Supporter

Postby SK Originals » April 8th, 2007, 1:52 am

guess I could give a direct link to the skin...

http://www.skinning.net/nexus/download.php?view.814

In order to download it you'll have to become a member, but thats easy and with instant access.

I curious about any feedback you all might have.

And again, we would love to see members from here at the site, as well as any support from Xion itself. We have special forums set up for skinners, site admins and program representative. Also, don't let the current member numbers fool you. Skinning.net has been online for over 5 yrs and we have strong ties within the skinning community. At the relaunch we reset the member database, at that time we had well over 3500 members and we still recieve over 1000 unique hits a day. Our goal there is simple, we want to bring as much news and other items dealing with skinning to as many people as possable.

Sorry if I sound like I'm 'pimping out' the site. I would really like to become a strong member here and contribute to the Xion community myself when and where I can do so. This seems like a great place built around what I have to admit is a fantastic program.
SK Originals
Xion Supporter

Postby skryingbreath » April 9th, 2007, 10:37 am

It's also on dA for those not feeling the powerful need to sign up.

Aside from the intrusive logo on the top and the saying on the bottom, it looks like a neat skin.
skryingbreath
Xion Admirer

Postby SK Originals » April 10th, 2007, 1:37 am

:) lol, you are right it is at da too

and thanks.. as I said it was a trial run and figured I would do it for our site. Had the 'spare' graphics hanging around just thought 'what the hell'
SK Originals
Xion Supporter

Postby SLoB » April 15th, 2007, 12:52 am

welcome, heh it doesnt hury to pimp now and again ;)
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Return to General Xion Discussion