Xion Audio Player

Alternative Default

Post your latest skin designs and receive feedback before you release

Postby SLoB » June 15th, 2007, 6:16 pm

Here's a treat for you Xion lovers I hope :)

having spoken with Cliff in regard to the default skin, I have produced a new version of the default which mainly addresses the size, this skin is much smaller but still contains all of the functionality of the original plus some more as you would expect from me :)

this is still wip and subject to change, would welcome some feedback so it can be as good a skin as you want, I think I've covered most of the bases with it but if there is anything you want to see in there then your more than welcome to grab the initial version HERE and offer some feedback

a few quick pics
The original viz bars top bottom can be turned off with the Xion logo (the vizbars are also using the new more responsive layer keywords for animating vu), they also change colour by clicking on the bars themselves, the colour variations are to go with the RGB and styles also available
The play/pause button which used to be status icons are now quick access buttons

hope ya like this alternative version, again please post some feedback so I can make it better
stick mode is in progress, although will be less dramatic a change than the main mode ;)
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Postby skryingbreath » June 16th, 2007, 12:08 pm

You stuck to the original design yet didn't compromise too much to not make it your own. Slick.
skryingbreath
Xion Admirer

Postby KEV-O » June 17th, 2007, 11:07 pm

Make the drawer an actual drawer... that popping out when active stuff seems odd.
KEV-O
Xion Admirer

Postby SLoB » June 18th, 2007, 4:46 am

drawers are a pita atm
the only good working solution is to do a basic background moving drawer, then show the buttons when draw bg is fully opened, otherwise its a case of moving a shed load of stuff until such time we get moving drawers

for this tho there is no colour changing on the buttons so could take the image of all the buttons and move this out, then show the real buttons when opened which will give the illusion of a proper drawer, that would be the only way i would envisage doing it at this stage
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Return to Pre-Release Skin Designs