Xion Audio Player

Ctrl + Alt. Z Clicking?

General Discussion about Xion Audio Player

Postby Mudslung » June 20th, 2007, 1:34 am

While working in PS when I use the "short-cut" keys (Ctrl + Alt + Z) to "UNDO" multiple times, it causes Xion to switch songs in the player?
I know how to change short-cut keys in PS, but say I didn't want to!
Then how could I correct this in Xion?
© MUDSLUNG STUDIOS
If u have a name like "MUDSLUNG".......
You, might be a REDNECK!
Mudslung
Xion Supporter

Postby Mudslung » June 20th, 2007, 2:19 am

Guess I posted an "easy" fix Question too soon! I went into settings and disabled the Ctrl Alt Z Dillema! Didn't even bother changing the command, since I won't be using "short-cut keys" in Xion!
© MUDSLUNG STUDIOS
You, might be a REDNECK!
Mudslung
Xion Supporter

Postby SLoB » June 20th, 2007, 4:11 am

yea was gonna say, i managed to toggle the interface the other day, didnt even realise some of them had been enabled as i use hotkeys 151 for a lot of sql commands so tend not to use other shortcut keys in other progs ;)

now where's that manual heh ;)
wonder if Cliff can add in an autodoc for an automatic chm/html document build on compile?
altho would it ever get read? ;)
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Postby Mudslung » June 20th, 2007, 5:21 am

Thanks for the reply slob, I see your name all over the forums here...
Seems you are the "go-to guy" when Cliff is too busy! This is the first time in nearly 10 years that I have ever been active in any forums. There seems to be a group of Genuine folks here, and that makes it easy to jump right in. Although, I do lack alot of the technical "jargon"
I have been working extensively with Adobe products and various 3D pacages for the last few years, I can see there is a lot to be learned here! Look forward to becomming an active member and establishing new friendships here!

P.S With a name like, Slob.....
You might be a REDNECK! LOL - :D
© MUDSLUNG STUDIOS
You, might be a REDNECK!
Mudslung
Xion Supporter

Postby SLoB » June 20th, 2007, 7:05 am

welcome to the forum Mudslung :)
heh I try to help out where I can, altho cannot act for Cliff, just point some peeps in the right direction as and when, I got involved in helping Xion since last october, been a great ride so far :)
we're also busy over @ SC too, check us out ;)
heh naa no redneck, over in the UK here ;) nick stands for Sad Lazy Old Barsteward ;)
I'm some or all of that rofl ;)

y the forum here is a little on the slow side but is full of genuine peeps, which is good, Xion is helping forge a great community spirit here, things can only get better :)
look forward to seeing some skins from you, if u need any help don't hesitate to ask :)
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Return to General Xion Discussion