Xion Audio Player

Spartan 117 Skin

Post your latest skin designs and receive feedback before you release

Postby Halonut1 » August 9th, 2007, 8:54 am

ok, yeah. big suprise a guy named halonut1 releasing a halo skin right? well anyway i need some critic.

When the beta is over i plan to place the visualizer in the middle of what its taking up, and put bass(and mid. etc etc) on the sides. and i am working on _down buttons and also indicators in the visor. the numbers thats barely readable is just sci-fi gibberish to look cool.

any suggestions? i have the main look done though. i just wanna know if anything should be added.
Yo...
you can find all my skins primarily on my DeviantART account.
http://halonut1.deviantart.com/
Halonut1
Xion Admirer

Postby ForceField » August 10th, 2007, 12:03 am

I'm currently playing Halo 2 and I'm stuck in one of the missions because I am low on amo! :shock:

Nice Skin! Why not also use the Halo font for the track display.

I have also another Idea:The visual window is very big and you can also put a track display area in front of it with a big Halo font that you can show and hide.This will be cool :wink:

Try also to use Halo shapes:for example the play button will be the Energy Sword of the Arbiter :wink:

I'm giving just ideas.
ForceField
Xion Admirer

Postby Halonut1 » August 10th, 2007, 4:53 am

the vis window is place holder for then next release, when xion goes to the next build i will add bass vis and stuff where that is. the 2nd track display is also a good idea. i will use that. the sword i dont think i could, i am not going with a covenant theme, UNSC all the way lol. but a covenant one is possible. and i am glad you like it :D i will release a better version(with indicators and stuff in the visor) as Mark2 in a few days.
Yo...
you can find all my skins primarily on my DeviantART account.
http://halonut1.deviantart.com/
Halonut1
Xion Admirer

Return to Pre-Release Skin Designs