Xion Audio Player

Skin Not Staying...

General Discussion about Xion Audio Player

Postby Pyroific » November 21st, 2007, 12:56 pm

Ok, i want to obvisouly skin my Xion, so i got a skin and i put it on and it looks gorgeous, but then when i exit out of Xion, the skin dissapears! :( How do i get it to stay?? And it keeps playing a certain song from a certain point whenever i turn it on also.. How do i get it to play nothing until i want it to? :?

Thanks..
Pyroific
Xion Supporter

Postby Cliff Cawley » November 21st, 2007, 1:53 pm

Pyroific Wrote:Ok, i want to obvisouly skin my Xion, so i got a skin and i put it on and it looks gorgeous, but then when i exit out of Xion, the skin dissapears! :(

Which version of Xion are you using? If its the portable version, it may be because your portable drive gets a new location each time.

For the best solution, place your skin in the Xion\Interfaces directory. This will work if its a .psd/.zip/.xsf

To create a .xsf, just zip your .psd up to make a .zip and rename it to .xsf. Double clicking the .xsf will ask if you'd like to install it and Xion should copy it to the Interfaces directory for you.

Its also possible that you don't have write access to the Program files directory, if that's where you installed it. Check that you have the correct rights to perform this.

Pyroific Wrote:And it keeps playing a certain song from a certain point whenever i turn it on also.. How do i get it to play nothing until i want it to? :?

Right click on the interface or the tray icon, choose 'Configure Xion', switch to the 'Settings' Tab and un-tick 'Autoplay on Start' in the 'Play Mode' section.

Click close and you're all set, Xion won't automatically play the last song anymore :)

Cliff :)
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion
r2 Studios
http://www.r2.com.au
http://xion.r2.com.au
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion

Return to General Xion Discussion