Xion Audio Player

Simple Question About The Simple Library

General Discussion about Xion Audio Player

Postby Arch Angel » March 15th, 2007, 8:46 am

I am a brand new member of the Xion community. It is a great player. One thing I have not figured out is how to play music straight from my library(the my music folder). Currently I can only get it play playlists.

How would I get Xion to play music straight from my My Music folder?
Arch Angel
Xion Supporter

Postby SLoB » March 15th, 2007, 8:55 am

just drag the folder from explorer into the library window, it will create a playlist
SLoB
Xion Junkie

Postby GodSponge » January 17th, 2008, 2:41 pm

For some reason I can't use the simple library at all. I can't drag folders or files onto it and all that is in the list are my two cd drives. Since there is no menu or right-click menu I can't add anything in an alternate way either.

Is this a bug, or just something wrong with my install?
GodSponge
Xion Supporter

Postby Cliff Cawley » January 17th, 2008, 2:58 pm

GodSponge Wrote:For some reason I can't use the simple library at all. I can't drag folders or files onto it and all that is in the list are my two cd drives. Since there is no menu or right-click menu I can't add anything in an alternate way either.

Is this a bug, or just something wrong with my install?

Its actually just a limitation of the current version of the Library. It needs a major upgrade, which I hope to perform soon. The only thing you can add, are already created playlists. It doesn't currently support adding of files.

If you save your playlists in the Xion\Playlists folder, it will automatically pick them up on startup.

The next version of the Library will be more feature complete bringing it in line with other media players out there.

Cliff :)
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion
r2 Studios
http://www.r2.com.au
http://xion.r2.com.au
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion

Return to General Xion Discussion