Xion Audio Player

ratings integration

Feature Requests and Ideas

Postby OfficerMike07 » October 3rd, 2008, 10:27 pm

I'd like to see the skin rating system appear in the skin chooser and/or the right-click menu. Anyone else share my thoughts on this one?
OfficerMike07
Xion Fan

Location: A house, Lakeland, Florida, United States, North America, Earth, Milky Way

Postby Lance » October 5th, 2008, 10:17 pm

I agree with you on this completely. However, in order for that to work, the voting needs to be open to the public skipping registration. Well it doesn't have to be, but it would be pointless have hundreds of thousands of users clicking a rating just to be told to register. I've already mentioned this in another topic so hopefuly it will be considered :)

Peace, Lance
I made the Xion Default skin. Ask me questions and stuff.

DeviantArt
Lance
Xion Fan

Postby OfficerMike07 » October 6th, 2008, 2:12 am

Lance Wrote:I agree with you on this completely. However, in order for that to work, the voting needs to be open to the public skipping registration. Well it doesn't have to be, but it would be pointless have hundreds of thousands of users clicking a rating just to be told to register. I've already mentioned this in another topic so hopefuly it will be considered :)

Peace, Lance

I had some insight on this matter... which I just now mentioned in that other topic ;)
OfficerMike07
Xion Fan

Location: A house, Lakeland, Florida, United States, North America, Earth, Milky Way

Return to Feature Requests