Xion Audio Player

snap edge-specific skinning

Feature Requests and Ideas

Postby OfficerMike07 » December 5th, 2008, 2:59 am

I had an idea pop into my head that it might be cool to have the ability to automatically toggle between skin layouts based on which edge(s) the player is currently snapped to. Then again, I don't know how feasible this would be, and I don't know how much use this feature would get (the skinner would have to make as many as eight different skins in one... quite a chore), but the thought came across me nonetheless.
OfficerMike07
Xion Fan

Location: A house, Lakeland, Florida, United States, North America, Earth, Milky Way

Postby Lance » December 8th, 2008, 8:46 pm

That's a pretty original idea right there man :) That would be sweet. I too aren't so sure on the feasible side, but just because there are 4 corners and 4 sides (and a free-roam) doesn't mean skinners would have to create them all. It's just like any other feature; it's there if the skinner wishes to implement it, or not.

I like this :)

Peace, Lance
I made the Xion Default skin. Ask me questions and stuff.

DeviantArt
Lance
Xion Fan

Postby OfficerMike07 » December 8th, 2008, 10:52 pm

Lance Wrote:That's a pretty original idea right there man :) That would be sweet. I too aren't so sure on the feasible side, but just because there are 4 corners and 4 sides (and a free-roam) doesn't mean skinners would have to create them all. It's just like any other feature; it's there if the skinner wishes to implement it, or not.

I like this :)

Peace, Lance

I can't believe I forgot about the free-roam version :roll: How silly of me.
OfficerMike07
Xion Fan

Location: A house, Lakeland, Florida, United States, North America, Earth, Milky Way

Return to Feature Requests