Xion Audio Player

User review of Xion

General Discussion about Xion Audio Player

Postby Jokervx4 » February 4th, 2009, 7:45 am

Let me know if this is an acceptable review :)

http://commonuserreview.blogspot.com/2009/02/xion-audio-player.html

Xion Audio player is a "Next Generation" Audio player. It has a lot of nice features that get a bit more technical then windows media player and itunes. It also has tons of skins you can download to customize the player to your liking.

Some of the built in features are that it will show you the audio frequency. So if your a power user this is good to know if your going to make video's with. If your a normal user and just want to know how good of quality the record company made the song now you can find out!

Xion Audio Player always sits on top of other windows, but you can change that in the settings our you can easily minimize the program. This is good if you are working on something and don't want to minimize the windows ever 1-5 minutes to change the song to your liking.

You can also create play lists. It gives you the option to make a play list from certain songs or a directory such as "My music".

Xion player has built in codecs so you don't have to go around looking for extra codecs. The audio codecs that the player uses should be already installed on your computer if you have one of the more recent computers in the last 5 years or so. It supports many different audio formats such as mp3, wav, etc....

Xion player can be integrated into msn messenger as well. So if your status usually shows what your listening too msn messenger will show it just as if you were running windows media player or itunes.

Visit http://xion.r2.com.au to find out all of the features that Xion has to offer and to get help and support from a great community!

I definitely recommend this if your tired of looking at your old original windows media player,
Jokervx4
Xion Supporter

Postby logokas » February 4th, 2009, 7:55 am

70% of the features you name are all a standard for every media player out there. Take a look at a few, namely Winamp.

This is more of an introduction to media players than an actual review.
I shoot and ask questions later.

Take no offense of it.
logokas
Xion Addict

Postby Jokervx4 » February 4th, 2009, 8:15 am

Hmm this is true
Jokervx4
Xion Supporter

Return to General Xion Discussion