Xion Audio Player

Hello everyone...

General Discussion about Xion Audio Player

Postby Morpheous416 » October 24th, 2006, 5:06 am

New Xion player here in town...just turned on to it not but a few weeks ago...

Love it. More robust then the other players I've used...but, I do have only one question.

How do you keep Xion from playing the "last" song after listening to any other song. Even with repeat off, or random off...it still wants to play a song when the one I'm listening to is finished.
Morpheous416
Xion Supporter

Postby Cliff Cawley » October 24th, 2006, 6:08 am

Hi Morpheous416,

Welcome to the Xion Community!

Morpheous416 Wrote:How do you keep Xion from playing the "last" song after listening to any other song. Even with repeat off, or random off...it still wants to play a song when the one I'm listening to is finished.

Not sure I follow what you mean? Is it that you have only one song loaded in the playlist and it keeps looping? If so, turn repeat mode off and once its played the list once it will stop playing.

If I didn't understand you, could you please provide some more details?

Thanks!
Cliff :)
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion
r2 Studios
http://www.r2.com.au
http://xion.r2.com.au
Cliff Cawley
Creator of Xion

Postby Morpheous416 » October 24th, 2006, 7:16 am

Repeat mode is off...what's happening is, is the player will play a song, after the one I just got done listening to even when I haven't played that song at all to begin with.

For instance, the song that plays is called Flying In A Blue Dream, and that song will play after any other song...even when I choose to play them one at a time. I have no play list created that I know of. I'll check into that.
Morpheous416
Xion Supporter

Return to General Xion Discussion